Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SuperTank for HD and Super Duty

UnionJack
    Just hooked up the duramax with a 75 gallon fuel tank, not bad for a stock replacement. www.supertanks.com, they have tanks for chevy hd's and 99 and above superduty.... call my boy niel if interested 909-260-5205

sigepmock
    Any idea if they make a tank for Gas engines?

Jordy
    That's a pretty cool deal. On one hand I'd had to see the bill at the pump filling it up, but at the same time it would cut down on the stops. :idea: :idea: :idea:
    Kind of proud of them though. :supp:

UnionJack
    I can get just under 1500 miles a tank now, I think as long as your truck is an HD it will work, just call niel

Eliminator 4 Life
    Wow 1500 miles I can go round trip to Havasu and back without stoping the poor people that ride with me wont like it but hell who cares When I was at the Sema show there was a compnay that had the same thing I wonder if it is the same company Im still waiting for the reading material on it. If you dont mind me asking what did that thing cost installed??

UnionJack
    I can go three round trips..... They say 3-4 hours, at 65-75 hr rate..... but I love it and niel can drop ship it to you. I was at SEMA and it is not the same company, they wanted $1100 for the tank and this place was $850, So like I said just really happy, and when I find cheap fuel I can take advantage of it

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thanks for the info UJ how long did the install take??

UnionJack
    4 hours with beer

TOBTEK
    id like to have one! As you said, just for the unexpected cheap fuel. It would pay for itself quickly when you factor in getting fuel for .20 less a gallon out of state. thats 12.00 per tank you would save.

UnionJack
    wow... your really good at math :idea: I want to go to the lake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast