Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beast Of The East

sunkisst
    Myself & CMZ went out to Pomonkey to road test his tunnel ram.All was good till we got back to Pohick Bay.That is when I think we met up with [ THE BEAST OF THE EAST]...He was in a 18 foot bass boat with 200 HP MERC POWER...SAFELY...wearing his motorcycle helmet.It took ALL of my 625 HP to convince him that [THE BEAST DIDNT GET IT AT POHICK]...That was you wasnt it?

redleader@Anna
    Hey Beast,...Their callin ya out what ya gotta say...??? :argue: :crossx: :hammerhea :hammerhea :eat: :eat: :argue:

sunkisst
    Ssssuuuuuupppppp?????

redleader@Anna
    Where's Da Beast?? :argue: :crossx: :lightsabe :angry2: :lightsabe :boxingguy :boxingguy :hammerhea

sunkisst
    ToREADLEDEAR...Appreciate your support.....Please bring [THE REAL ...[BEAST OF THE EAST]...Dont be afraid.

nitro557
    to the real beast of the east and his split personality,I know who you are pick one personality to post under

rich seibert
    what were the results with the tunnel ram manifold and 2 carbs
    sure looks good
    i just was wondering if you got more top speed out of it,
    or is it about the same as before???
    sunnkist
    that must be the guy
    who wants to race for big money,
    raced all over the south.
    wants to run 1/2 mile only
    be careful

CMZRACING
    yea the tunnel ram works great, boat is pulling about 300 more rpm than before, besides the 230lb passenger in my boat is was about the same speed. no drastic loss nor no considerable increase. so i think all in all its all good!! yea as far as the motorcycle helmet outboard speed pilot was concerned, i think he was considering a bigger outboard that afternoon! :boxed: i bet he was wearing speedo's too! ha

pumper-puller
    daggit i knew i should of skipped out on easter dinner to go out with yoou guys
    i cant believe i mist the first sighting of the BEAST OF THE EAST OHWELL MAYBE THIS WEEKEND

BeastOfTheEast
    You have got to be kidding me, you know I busted your ass with my jetski. 625 HP just wasn't enough, you need to dig deeper, to run with the Beast. I will have the Horsepower show at BOTE, so bring on your sand box with some cash to back up your mouth and we'll run for the dough when I put on the show. You can drown your sorrows in titties and beer when I get done putting your horsedrawn carriage on the trailer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast