Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony !

Kim Hanson
    What do you want to be as next week? I have lots of options for you :mix: ........( . )( . ).........

UPtight
    I What you want to put it in my ass next week? I have lots of options for you :mix: ........( . )( . ).........
    WTF?

hoolign
    WTF?
    looks like uptight is a newbie with an anal fixation..either that or his computer is queer :messedup:

Post away Kimberly!!!!!!!! I actually laugh at the stuff you come up with. The midget one was awesome. You have a lot of ground to make up after I slapped you to the deck. Maybe you could get your whole family to help you put a thought together and post it. I bet the family reunions and Christmas are a riot at the Hansons.
    Brother in Law- Hey honey, what are we doing for Christmas?
    Kims sister- I think we have to go to Kims for Christmas this year. They lost all their money from gambling and they need us.
    Brother in Law- HELL NO!!!!!!!! I don't care if he is your brother I am not going near him. Did you see the shorts he was wearing last time?
    Kims sister- yes I did, they were mine from 7th grade but they still fit him. He was wearing my panties too. Look, he is my brother and I have to act like I love him.
    Brother in Law- Yeah but whenever we go over there he is always on the computer in his Piss stained tighty whiteys typing (.)(.) And he is the only one I have ever seen with morning breath all day long. Whats with his hair? Does he not realize that he looks like a donkey mated with a caveman?
    Kims Sister- hey lay off! He does not look like a caveman. He can't help it. That's what happens when you drink from 7am to 10 pm. We are just happy that he stopped grabbing his weiner in front of everybody. It took us 38 years to break him of that.
    Brother in Law- I am not going over there. He always wants me to look at his boat too. Have you seen that heap of shit he calls a boat? And what is with the Dune buggy seats he has in the flatbottom? I'm telling you, this dude ain't right. When god was passing out brains Kim was sniffing the mens room.

Kim Hanson
    WTF?
    I love this place, another freak enters! How many slow ass v-drive guys are going to bother me..I hope lots .........( . )( . ).........
    Tony is stuck to a chair in Dunkin Donuts, they called in all kinds of crap to remove him from his butt, he told them don't try it...that's molded to my ass and it don't come off. It don't make ya look fat Tony :idea: Jogging , arm wrestling with the blow up, that might help!
    I heard Pilsbury called ya, go for the new look ! Pasty white and getting poked .........( . )( . )...........
    UPtight, get the **** away from me you little pee on! I don't have time right now! Want me to put you in my planner? I have space!

I love this place, another freak enters! How many slow ass v-drive guys are going to bother me..I hope lots .........( . )( . ).........
    Tony is stuck to a chair in Dunkin Donuts, they called in all kinds of crap to remove him from his butt, he told them don't try it...that's molded to my ass and it don't come off. It don't make ya look fat Tony :idea: Jogging , arm wrestling with the blow up, that might help!
    I heard Pilsbury called ya, go for the new look ! Pasty white and getting poked .........( . )( . )...........
    UPtight, get the **** away from me you little pee on! I don't have time right now! Want me to put you in my planner? I have space!
    Quality Dumbass!!!!
    Go pour yourself another one!!!!!!! LMAO PUTZ

Jordy
    Gotta score another round to Guru.
    So that's:
    Guru: 4,327,567
    Hanson: 1 (figure it must have happened at least once. Sun even shines on a dog's ass every now and again )

Kim Hanson
    Post away Kimberly!!!!!!!! I actually laugh at the stuff you come up with. The midget one was awesome. You have a lot of ground to make up after I slapped you to the deck. Maybe you could get your whole family to help you put a thought together and post it. I bet the family reunions and Christmas are a riot at the Hansons.
    Brother in Law- Hey honey, what are we doing for Christmas?
    Kims sister- I think we have to go to Kims for Christmas this year. They lost all their money from gambling and they need us.
    Brother in Law- HELL NO!!!!!!!! I don't care if he is your brother I am not going near him. Did you see the shorts he was wearing last time?
    Kims sister- yes I did, they were mine from 7th grade but they still fit him. He was wearing my panties too. Look, he is my brother and I have to act like I love him.
    Brother in Law- Yeah but whenever we go over there he is always on the computer in his Piss stained tighty whiteys typing (.)(.) And he is the only one I have ever seen with morning breath all day long. Whats with his hair? Does he not realize that he looks like a donkey mated with a caveman?
    Kims Sister- hey lay off! He does not look like a caveman. He can't help it. That's what happens when you drink from 7am to 10 pm. We are just happy that he stopped grabbing his weiner in front of everybody. It took us 38 years to break him of that.
    Brother in Law- I am not going over there. He always wants me to look at his boat too. Have you seen that heap of shit he calls a boat? And what is with the Dune buggy seats he has in the flatbottom? I'm telling you, this dude ain't right. When god was passing out brains Kim was sniffing the mens room.
    Monolgue it is then..........( . )( . ).............

canuck1
    Monolgue it is then..........( . )( . ).............
    ????did you say

Kim Hanson
    Gotta score another round to Guru.
    So that's:
    Guru: 4,327,567
    Hanson: 1 (figure it must have happened at least once. Sun even shines on a dog's ass every now and again )

1.........if you say so helper, let Guru do it himself Jordy..I heard about the connection............( . )( . )..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast