Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Super Cross

MAINEVENT
    Man i hate when i have to work i missed out on this can someone still hook it up I need 2 adults and 3 kids they are 2 though so they charge for them if not an extra seat for them so it would be three adults let me know or my wife
    TIA
    ALEX

ticket master has been sold out for opening round1 for a while.diamond tickets you can always find.we eneded up getting them last year and they suck over priced and no veiw at all.great atmosphere if your there just to party.

Goodtime$
    TOBTEK, if you want a supermoto. Its worth it to call Performance Motorsports in San Juan Capistrano, ask for Jay Hopping, he hooks up all Boaters. cheers

Mrs.Racer277
    See Everyone there can't wait!!!

Reaper1
    .....MONEY up front this year.......ya trust me enough :2purples: hehehehe.
    Somethings fishy. Sounds a little like Tobtek's down payment plan on a 26' Mach.

TOBTEK
    Somethings fishy. Sounds a little like Tobtek's down payment plan on a 26' Mach.
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... :idea:

TOBTEK
    TOBTEK, if you want a supermoto. Its worth it to call Performance Motorsports in San Juan Capistrano, ask for Jay Hopping, he hooks up all Boaters. cheers
    want a STREET LEGAL supermoto :rollside: .....what a blast!

Hustler
    not really, called over Yesterday for a new YZF450.....IF you know of a nice CLEAN used 426 or 400 let me know! Gonna convert one over to be street legal......what a blast, street legal YZF426 with street slicks, Cant wait! driving to work is gonna be sweet and cheap....
    Good luck!! The DMV put the squash on that back in January of this year. unless you can buy it from the dealer already street legal your not going to get a plate for it. Sorry to be the one to bring the bad news but I was going to to the same thing with my 400 but I was a week late.

TOBTEK
    Good luck!! The DMV put the squash on that back in January of this year. unless you can buy it from the dealer already street legal your not going to get a plate for it. Sorry to be the one to bring the bad news but I was going to to the same thing with my 400 but I was a week late.
    Checked with the AZ DMV.....its NO PROBLEM if you have a AZ address, register it in AZ Sucks that CA makes us jump through all these hoops.....

Hustler
    Checked with the AZ DMV.....its NO PROBLEM if you have a AZ address, register it in AZ Sucks that CA makes us jump through all these hoops.....
    That will work, I no longer have a AZ address so I'm kinda screwed. I know of a couple 04 yz 450's for sale right now if your interested. One is like brand new and he wants 4500 I think and the other has been ridden like it should be and he wants about 4. Let me know and I'll get you there numbers, both are up in here in my area.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast