Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was born in SoCal...

78Eliminator
    ...and lived there for most of their life, then moved away and are glad they did.
    Tell me where you moved and why.

Tyson Ross
    Born and raised in Huntington Beach, went to school at SDSU and lived there for 6 yrs. then moved to Parker Strip and haven't looked back! Decided to live where I vacation.
    We pay less for new home vs. 1 bedroom apt. in Pacific Beach :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
    Born in So Cal, lived there till 7 years ago. In Vegas now, would love to move back one day, right to the SCV for me.

faster
    Was Born here, moved to east coast for 18 months, couldn't wait to get back. California is the place to be.

Boatcop
    Born in Hollywood, lived in LA, Lennox, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, joined the service in '75 and have been at the River now, since '87.
    Wouldn't even consider living in Kalifornia now days.

Rev. Williams
    Born and raised in Northridge (the heart of the SFV) 36 years ago, and I'm still within 3 miles of that original house. It was really nice here until the "Brown Plague" migrated north from TJ :yuk: :devil: Now it's fading fast and I'm sooo ready to get out.

78Eliminator
    Traffic is getting insane, and so is the cost of living. I am not a rich man, and I know people in their 30s still living at home because it's too insanely expensive to buy a house. Looking to move, just not sure where.

Boozer
    Grew up in So-Cal. Left 6 1/2 years ago. Been back since July. Kind of regret coming back now but I'm here so I'll make the best of it.
    If I could live anywhere in the US of my choosing Fort Collins, CO. is where I'd be.

Wicky
    moved to Boise to finish College at Boise State.
    Met my wife.
    Now, I just come down to visit.
    I'm typing this from Claremont right now. Parent's gave me a house to move into carte blanc in Claremont and the wifey will not move down here.
    Miss my friends here but, I also would miss some great people in Boise if I moved back to the southland.
    Mow,
    Wicky

jbtrailerjim
    It was really nice here until the "Brown Plague" migrated north from TJ :yuk: :devil: Now it's fading fast and I'm sooo ready to get out.
    Damn, isn't that the truth. I have lived in So Cal my whole life. The Inland Empire to be exact. The traffic keep getting worse, houses are way too expensive, and it's so damn crowded. I'm just glad I bought my house eight years ago because I don't think I could afford to buy it now. I'd love to get out but I work for the family owned business. It would be tough to leave that. So, I guess here I stay in Crowdifornia.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast