Thread: Anti-terrorism & ACLU

1978 Rogers
    Give me a break. These people were interviewed. Hell yes question. Are you affiliated with terrorist? Why do you travel the the Middle East so much? Do detention or breaking down doors were done. Would the ACLU feel better if retired white males were questioned equally? Give me a break.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...awacluscrutiny

Steve 1
    May the Anti American ACLU be the first to perish in the next terrorist attack?

1978 Rogers
    May the Anti American ACLU be the first to perish in the next terrorist attack?
    It's nice to know someone feels the same way I did when I read this. I was in a hurry to finish my typing. The owner of the company I work for walked into the room. Sorry for the typos and bad writing.

Forkin' Crazy
    Fukk the ALCU! They are nothing but trouble makers.
    Terrorist bombing the ALCU? Nope, that would be too slow! :hammerhea
    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then they better well check to see if it is a duck. Those immigrants and people complaining should either stop their suspicious activities, or just suck it up and pay the price for living in the USA and their actions!!

Ducatista
    The American Civil Liberties Union – founded by communists and today arguably the most subversive organization in America.
    The ACLU represents itself as zealously safeguarding the civil liberties of all Americans. But increasingly, another agenda has become clear and undeniable:
    From suing to have the 10 Commandments removed from Judge Roy Moore's courthouse to intimidating the Defense Department into ending its sponsorship of Boy Scout troops, from threatening an abstinence website because it mentions God to suing to outlaw Christmas displays in public places, the ACLU intends to eradicate every vestige of Christian words, imagery or symbolism from the public square.
    In other words, F uck the ACLU and the donkeys they rode in on! :burningm:

spectratoad
    I agree with that statement. They are one of the huge reasons taht America is in the position they are in.
    I have to be tolerant of everyone elses religion and that is fine but I am a christian(Catholic) so where is the tolerance for my religion????? I don't throw it in anyones face nor do I tolerate my or anyone elses religion being thrown in my face.

Misogynist
    The ACLU has to realize that " Not all Moslems are terrorists... but all terrorists are Moslem." There is a very clear and distinct profile of Moslem terrorists... They are middle eastern males, in between the age of 18 and 30. Should we allow men that fit this profile to board planes without being screened because we might "offend them".. Any Moslem in this country is a potential terrorist. They need to be identified and followed. If the ACLU feels this is an infringement on their rights... tough. MY right to being safe within the borders of MY country are paramount to someone's feelings of being offended. Tough cookies.

eliminatedsprinter
    Even on those rare occasions when they defend a liberty, they only seem to support the odd numbered amendments....