Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1-8-04 supercross party

TOBTEK
    LETS DO IT.....
    I have 30 seats for sec 107 for 49.00 each, and I can get a few more in Sec 426 for 39.00 each.
    im thinking a major TAILGATE PARTY with the "unleased party trailer"
    KIDS TICKETS.....sorry but they are ALL adult priced tickets.
    I have PRE-PAID these seats....so I will need the $$$$$ in advance, im sure you all understand.
    so lets start the official attendants list.......
    tobteks.....4 seats (26 remaining)

unleashed
    Tobtek I'll take 10. Let me know where I send the check to. I want the 49 dollar seats.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

No Regrets
    We'll be ther in section 32 , I believe.
    Go Bubba

unleashed
    Hey Brian, What have you been up to??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Drive It Like You Stole It
    tobtek - bf gave me your address and the check is in the mail today. i will be taking 3 tickets in section 107 - great seats. thanks again!

MAINEVENT
    I'll take 5 or three i need to know if they charge for 2 year olds if i will get an extra seat for them TIA I will PM you for your address to send a check

Racer277
    Already have our tickets. But we'll meet you at the trailer, Del Taco cups already full! Where are you parking that thing?
    I'm ready now!
    R277

107 is a great seat if its not on the first few rows.

ELIMINAT THIS
    TOBTEK= I would like to have 4 of the $49 seats if possible. I have been trying to get tickets for a week they are for my youngest sons 8th b-day.We are down for some tailgate party action also. Ley me know where to send the money if i can have the 4 seats.?? DOE'S ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH RV PARKING. CAN YOU,HOW BIG 40 FT TRAILER OK, WHERE,WHAT TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :rollside: :rollside:

Racer277
    TOBTEK= I would like to have 4 of the $49 seats if possible. I have been trying to get tickets for a week they are for my youngest sons 8th b-day.We are down for some tailgate party action also. Ley me know where to send the money if i can have the 4 seats.?? DOE'S ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH RV PARKING. CAN YOU,HOW BIG 40 FT TRAILER OK, WHERE,WHAT TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :rollside: :rollside:
    Yeah, you can park RV's in the parking lot. Plan to get there early on Saturday, and get out late on Sunday, very late. :notam:
    As for the 50's, yeah we'll have that too, but watch out for the rent-a-cops. They don't like it so much. :boxed:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast