Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1-8-04 supercross party

ELIMINAT THIS
    Yeah, you can park RV's in the parking lot. Plan to get there early on Saturday, and get out late on Sunday, very late. :notam:
    As for the 50's, yeah we'll have that too, but watch out for the rent-a-cops. They don't like it so much. :boxed:
    RACER277= Thank you for the info. Can you tell me more about this ( holy shiat) get out very late on sunday. mom wants to go to disneyland on fri. super cross sat. magic mountain on sun. Do people just camp out till sunday and there is now way out. NO 50cc racing in the parking lot I was going to let you guys get drunk then bet $50 a lap and let the soon to be 8yr old take all of your money.How am I going to pay for this little trip.ha ha :idea:

Hustler
    We already have a big party planned for Super cross. There will be a bunch of us on the south side of the big A along the first base side of the stadium.

BoatFloating
    We are in. I talked to Toby and he hooked me up with 3 tickets at $25.00 a piece in section 107.... He must really like me. I wouldn't mind bringing my motorhome but it's 40' and what time should I get there on Sat.

TOBTEK
    We are in. I talked to Toby and he hooked me up with 3 tickets at $25.00 a piece in section 107.... He must really like me. I wouldn't mind bringing my motorhome but it's 40' and what time should I get there on Sat.
    OH......he's a funny one. I do think I over charged everyone. I just got another two seats and I think they are 45.00 each not 49.00. I'll double check, and refund the diff at the tailgate party. WetWillie is bringing the new F29 to play in, that should be fun!

if you come in the center field entrance,pull in and turn right we have pulled in there as late as 5 or 6 and had plenty of room with the motorhome.if you get there around 2 or 3 and get a nice spot.

Mrs. casean
    We'll have a descent size group to so we'll see if we can find some of you to say hi!

We already have a big party planned for Super cross. There will be a bunch of us on the south side of the big A along the first base side of the stadium.
    Hustler, ill be there too, we'll have to hook up for some cold ones.
    Chris.

riverroyal
    if we dont go to the desert we may want a few ,how many you have left?Are the seats covered?Im guessin this is a rainy year

Charley
    Tob,
    dont forget my 4 .. PM me

TOBTEK
    Tob,
    dont forget my 4 .. PM me
    wouldn't DOG ya buddy! Willie has the tickets(scary ), I'll get them up to ya ASAP. You need 30 what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast