Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Newport Beach Boat Parade

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    does anyone know when it is, I think we should get a group and go down there and watch it from the water.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I found it
    Event: 96th Annual Newport Harbor Christmas Boat Parade
    When: Wednesday, December 15, 2004
    6:30 pm
    Where: Newport Harbor
    Price: FREE (see below)
    What: The 96th Annual Newport Harbor Christmas Boat Parade will take place December 15-19. Join over a million viewers as you watch beautifully decorated yachts, boats, kayaks and canoes sail along the harbor. Hosted by the Commodores Club of the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce, the parade begins at Collins Island each evening at 6:30 p.m., and will last approximately two and a half hours. Providing the backdrop for the parade is the Ring of Lights waterfront home and business decorating competition. For more information, visit www.christmasboatparade.com
    Comments: FREE for spectators, entry fee for participating boats.
    I think saturday the 18th looks good in my book

jdogginla
    I say we decorate your boat with Rainbow Flags and a Beaumont Banner and put Frenchie on the bow with the shorts pulled up and the cowboy hat! ROTFL!@#$%%#$ :hammer2:

Quality Time
    I'll be there either Friday, Saturday or both. Not sure yet.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I'll be there either Friday, Saturday or both. Not sure yet.
    if you go saturday lets hook-up to watch the parade, I will get there around 11AM, and hang out all day and have lunch at hooters

FRENCHIE
    if you go saturday lets hook-up to watch the parade, I will get there around 11AM, and hang out all day and have lunch at hooters
    now dont this lunch go against everything weve just talked about!!!!??? :yuk: :jawdrop: :argue:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    now dont this lunch go against everything weve just talked about!!!!??? :yuk: :jawdrop: :argue:
    nope i have self control :boxingguy besides its the weekend

BADBLOWN572
    The 18th looks good for me. I will have our 28 in the water for the event. Leaving it in the slip for a week. Usually head out around Sundown and end up at Hooters for some after parade coctails. Would be down for meeting up with some board people and making it a get together.
    Danny
    BB572
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598RAPTOR.JPG

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    The 18th looks good for me. I will have our 28 in the water for the event. Leaving it in the slip for a week. Usually head out around Sundown and end up at Hooters for some after parade coctails. Would be down for meeting up with some board people and making it a get together.
    Danny
    BB572
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598RAPTOR.JPG
    sounds good i will look for you

Debbolas
    Can we decorate our boats and be in the parade?
    That would be fun!
    If not, we can launch at Huntington Harbour and idle around looking at the decorated mansions.
    Does anyone know about the Chino Boat Parade?
    (That would be fun as well)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast