Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parade of Light Question? Parking in the Channel

mbrown2
    I heard from a couple different sources (not sure how reliable), that they were not allowing boats to park in the channel this year? Anybody know the real truth?

FRENCHIE
    bs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lightsabe

mbrown2
    bs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lightsabe
    Do you know for sure?

FRENCHIE
    Do you know for sure?
    no!! but i know several other boaters who have left today and said no probs!!!

mbrown2
    no!! but i know several other boaters who have left today and said no probs!!!
    I am figuring there are no problems today with parking in the channel, just heard two sources, 1 being Grass Pays through another person that there will be no parking the night of the parade...I am hoping not, but trying confirm what is the real scoop from someone in the know.

Havasu Hangin'
    I am figuring there are no problems today with parking in the channel, just heard two sources, 1 being Grass Pays through another person that there will be no parking the night of the parade...I am hoping not, but trying confirm what is the real scoop from someone in the know.
    I was just on the phone with GRASS PAY$, and he said that they are closing the entire lake. :hammer2:
    He also said that all DCBs with wackas will be burned in a big bonfire to keep everyone warm.

Sane Asylum
    I heard from a couple different sources (not sure how reliable), that they were not allowing boats to park in the channel this year? Anybody know the real truth?
    Just tell em' you're from Beaumont...........They'll let you park anywhere....Matter of fact.....Tell em' you run it really hard and they'll park it for ya......

Phat Matt
    I was just on the phone with GRASS PAY$, and he said that they are closing the entire lake. :hammer2:
    He also said that all DCBs with wackas will be burned in a big bonfire to keep everyone warm.
    What if we launch under the cover of darkness. :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
    What if we launch under the cover of darkness. :idea:
    They probably won't catch you...
    ...unless the "zip-tie bonfire" is too bright (unlike the owners). :cry:

Donnie
    Thats funny right there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast