Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parade of Light Question? Parking in the Channel

GRASS PAY$
    MB,Right on see you out there.

mbrown2
    There is this guy, who knows two girls, who had a friend, who slapped a girl, who new this little boy, who had a cousin, who lived on the East Coast with his dog, and his vet, who was this girl, was engaged to this guy, who on his birthday hooked up with this other guy, and this guy heard from a guy who killed guy, that this other guy with a blue Nordic that they are stopping the flow from the dam and the parade of light will be with trucks in the channel.... but you will have to talk to GP$ on the enrty fee and the order.
    LMAO...did not see this one earlier...
    But if you are going to kick a man while he down, at least tie your shoe.....did'nt you lose one job that way already :wink: :wink:
    And BTW, a reliabe havasu source that will be hanging out with us this weekend alerted me earlier that they have a ban on Xerox, so you might want to keep the F on the trailer....your drive might make it through the weekend that way... nut'n but luv for ya

Havasu Hangin'
    I guess we are neighbors now after your advice. I put mine in the stroage on Kiowa Friday morning. It was a little tight in between units to make the turn even though they are pull throughs.
    Thanks again!
    Hey...no problem! (wait til you get my "consulting fee" bill, though)... :notam:
    .....did'nt you lose one job that way already :wink
    And BTW, a reliabe havasu source that will be hanging out with us this weekend alerted me earlier that they have a ban on Xerox, so you might want to keep the F on the trailer....your drive might make it through the weekend that way... nut'n but luv for ya
    So you're saying "Team Toner" should keep the TFB Motorsports entry on the trailer? :idea:

UnionJack
    MB (aka RC) Well this a great week for TFB Motorsports, I might retire early, I looking for someone to run my bisnack, know anyone?
    ps.... I love GCS

UnionJack
    MB... Well this a great week for TFB Motorsports, I might retire early, I looking for someone to run my bisnack, know anyone?
    ps.... I love GCS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123