Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goodnight doggies! :)

Shawna we are convinced that Trucker is retarded. He is very lovable and yes Pete has given trucker the business end of those claws before.
    You are right on the Maine coon justin. His dad was 33 lbs. He does not like the water

1978 Rogers
    Sometimes Bud sleeps on the bed. Sometimes he sleeps on his bed at the foot of ours. But he does sleep on our bed all day long while we are at work. :sleeping:
    I'm glad to read someone elses dog does the same thing. He hops down when we get home from work, as if he was in his bed the hole time. The warm spot and dog hair is a dead give away. Reggie hasn't learned that yet.

switchin'addiction
    sometimes my dogs let me sleep in the bed too
    That is about how it goes in our house too.

Big_Gunz_
    For now, this little guy fits on our bed with us. But when he get full grown, forget it. He's going to have to stay on his own bed thats on the floor next to ours.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...22DCP_2495.JPG

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    For now, this little guy fits on our bed with us. But when he get full grown, forget it. He's going to have to stay on his own bed thats on the floor next to ours.
    Ummmmm....yeah, good luck with that one! By the time that dog is through with you he's gonna be in your bed and your going to be on the floor in his

LVJAKAZ
    Bunny, i love these pet posts too, i will try to post a pic of my baby when i get home

switchin'addiction
    This is where my "baby" sleeps during the day. I managed to wake her up for this picture.
    http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/1...ize/Jessie.jpg

Big_Gunz_
    Ummmmm....yeah, good luck with that one! By the time that dog is through with you he's gonna be in your bed and your going to be on the floor in his
    lol, he already pushes us to one side of the bed. It's not so bad if he stays at the foot of the bed, it's when he wants to get between us that the problem starts.

Umongus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123