Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has tattoos??? Pictures?

DUECE'SDAD
    I have seen a few tatts on and above all the ass that has been flyin' around here lately and Im diggin it. What I wanna know is who else has bitchin tattoos that they are proud of and want to show off ? Any one sleeved ? I know its shitty to start a thread asking for pics and not put any up but i will have some tommorrow, I gotta some pretty cool tats that stand for a lot, like one of my favorites " Duece " which is my sons name is on my inner forearm. Any tattoo artist on here? Im liking all the action over here as it is pretty lame most times over in central zone but you guys and chics have it going on. Lets see the tatts

mike37
    its going to be slow this weekend
    a lot of peeps going to havasu for the parade of lights

Dawn Patrol
    Let me turn my monitor sideways..... That's better.. :2purples:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...03__43-med.JPG

Bre
    We are on our way to Havasu right now. Otherwise I would post some pics.... but I think you can find plenty on here of my back.
    I love tats on guys. Esp. sleeves. I think it is sooo sexy. I am waiting on Andy to get started :sleeping: He doesn't have anything yet :sleeping:
    So for those of you that aren't on your way to Havasu right now.... what are your plans for the weekend?

BarryMac
    We are on our way to Havasu right now. Otherwise I would post some pics.... but I think you can find plenty on here of my back.
    I love tats on guys. Esp. sleeves. I think it is sooo sexy. I am waiting on Andy to get started :sleeping: He doesn't have anything yet :sleeping:
    So for those of you that aren't on your way to Havasu right now.... what are your plans for the weekend?
    Big Party in SD, first get together, gonna meet a ton of people and drink just a little... By the way nice pics on hotboatpics.com...
    By the way, my tat is the one in my Avatar, it has my girls initials in it...

Bre
    Thank you :shift:
    OK time to turn this thing back off...we will be in Thousand Palms in about 15 mins so we can eat at In-N-Out :eat:

cc322
    My plans are to go to San Diego to watch the BRONCOS whip some charger ass. Other then that I have been thinking of a tat for about a year now, wife says do it . Maybe by this spring.

cc322
    Go for the double double animal style, but dont get it all over the car

ahhell

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast