Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omc King Cobra

Seastang
    Can anyone help me ID this king DRIVE on ebay Item number 4508277175,
    the model number is 986704 thanks , I need more spares!

spectras only
    Hi Craig , there aren't many people here with OMC Cobra drives. You better go to OSO for info . Finally joined this board huh

bocco
    Looks like the same model I have on a houseboat. That's the one that they made from 90 to 93 I think. It's worth the $1900 that it went for just for the parts. Mine is currently in pieces over at the boat shop waiting for parts. Not to many of these out there.

Seastang
    Hi Craig , there aren't many people here with OMC Cobra drives. You better go to OSO for info . Finally joined this board huh
    thanks Attilla I will look there , hey hows the 460 coming along?

spectras only
    thanks Attilla I will look there , hey hows the 460 coming along? . Did you mean the LS-6 ? Hopefully starting on it around christmas. I'll be taking some time off from work . Are you working on your canopy boat during holidays ? Terry is getting antsy finishing his 41 scarab Thunder if he could only find a place to paint it :cry: . Can't wait to hear those 1000HP motors. :wink: I've been driving by your place a few times but didn't see your truck.Did some changes on my Mirage if you want to see it ,drop by Dave's place saturday .

454SUPERBOATKID
    Does the King Cobra outdrive have a water pick up in the lower unit? someone told me only the Cobra drives do? I am bolting a 598 Tall deck to one next month!!!!

HP350SC
    . Did you mean the LS-6 ? Hopefully starting on it around christmas. I'll be taking some time off from work . Are you working on your canopy boat during holidays ? Terry is getting antsy finishing his 41 scarab Thunder if he could only find a place to paint it :cry: . Can't wait to hear those 1000HP motors. :wink: I've been driving by your place a few times but didn't see your truck.Did some changes on my Mirage if you want to see it ,drop by Dave's place saturday .
    Would that be Terry Bollenger? Thought he was getting an Outerlimits?

spectras only
    HP350 , it's a different Terry from Richmond BC :smile: . The
    boat in my sig used to be Terry Bollinger's boat.He has the
    35 Nordic with superchargers next to my boat .

HP350SC
    Oh ok, what'cha running for power/speeds in yours?

spectras only
    HP ,haven't GPS'd the boat yet. I have the Gaffrig GPS analog speedo , but
    missing the receiver. Terry had 383 strokers in this boat with superchargers
    running 84 ish . I have two new 6.2 MX 377's in now. Boat can be a handful WOT
    if not trimmed properly. Smartcraft show 5000 rpm with 15 1/4 X 26 P Bravo 1's .
    So it's all good in the power band. I'm looking into some GPS units [ Garmin 276C
    and similar] that will come with the VLC bare wire hookup for the Gaffrig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast