Thread: i need mercury bravo 1 ..24p 4 blade!!!!

FRENCHIE
    like new, dont have to be labbed!!! and actually rather not labbed right hand rotation!!! thanx

mike37
    what do you need that slo prop for

rvrhlic
    i have one, i will not be able to part with it for a courple of weeks though. PM m if interested.

FRENCHIE
    i have one, i will not be able to part with it for a courple of weeks though. PM m if interested.
    what shape is itin?? labbed or no?? what drive is it on, and size of diameter??? thanx

DrewDown
    I have a 24p rh 4 blade bravo 1 stainless prop I can rid of. Standard diameter, whatever that might be. One catch, it is a dealer demo prop meaning it is painted blue so it doesnt get mixed up with the others. You are welcome to try it out. If the blue paint bothers you, you can have it polished out for around $50..................................DREW (714) 240-7001 ohh I almost forgot a extra 10% is tacked on for beamont crew member. :rollside:

ATLAS
    Ive got a new 24 i only tested that i need to get rid of and ill even bring it to you let me know 909-559-9988

Phat Matt
    I am going to put my labbed one on so you can try mine for your birthday.

FRENCHIE
    I am going to put my labbed one on so you can try mine for your birthday.
    what a great F'n friend!!!!!!

secret is ill have one by this friday...and sending it in next week to be labbed!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

rvrhlic
    Mine is not labbed. It is in great shape less than a season on it. It was one a Xr drive but I have the assembly for the bravo 1 drive that came with the new prop. I will be keeping the XR assembly for the new prop. It is a right hand.

FRENCHIE
    Mine is not labbed. It is in great shape less than a season on it. It was one a Xr drive but I have the assembly for the bravo 1 drive that came with the new prop. I will be keeping the XR assembly for the new prop. It is a right hand.
    CHECK YOOUR P.MS!!