Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: you know it's cold when...

NorCal Gameshow
    you look at the thermometer in your truck and see the word "ice" :frown:
    When's summer gonna get here :cry:

Mrs. casean
    you look at the thermometer in your truck and see the word "ice" :frown:
    When's summer gonna get here :cry:
    That happened to me Tue & Wed! Yes! THat is COLD!! bbbrrrr... Summer Summer Summer!!! I can't wait

RiverOtter
    I used to have a BMW. 1st winter with it an alarm would go off at 35 degrees. Used to scare the crap outta me. Finally asked someone why it did that. It was a warning that ice may be present on overpasses and bridges. Pretty cool.

Boatcop
    I've seen that a couple of times recently. The past 3 mornings, and when going through Searchlight a couple of weeks ago.

ColeTR1
    It is COLD here in Paker

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    I left my cell phone in my car the other night. I tried to use it when I got in my car the next morning. It had a message that popped up and said, "warning, extreme temperature" then it shut off! I had to warm it up with the heater before it would work again. I never thought I would have that problem living in Sunny San Diego!

switchin'addiction
    I need summer back!!!! :cry: :cry:

INFINITEJJ
    Saw "ICE" in the mirror in Huntington Beach on Wensday. That was the first time ever, weird.

uvindex
    Saw "ICE" in the mirror in Huntington Beach on Wensday. That was the first time ever, weird.So are you guys talking about Chevy/GMC rearview mirror thermometers? (I have a Suburban and a Silverado, both with the rearview mirror thermometer, and I had no idea they did that!) If you guys are talking about Ford mirrors, then nevermind -- I'll leave without causing a disturbance. :boxed:

Mrs. casean
    So are you guys talking about Chevy/GMC rearview mirror thermometers? (I have a Suburban and a Silverado, both with the rearview mirror thermometer, and I had no idea they did that!) If you guys are talking about Ford mirrors, then nevermind -- I'll leave without causing a disturbance. :boxed:
    I was referring to my chevy truck... rearview mirror not sure if the fords have it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast