Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the hell can I complain...........!@^%#

jdogginla
    I'm at work......get'n paid, watching my Clippers on TV, sip'n on a rum n coke and nodd'n my head to the new Linkin Park - Jay Z Collision CD. WoooooHoooooo Mutha Fockers!!#$^%^% :messedup:
    Ohh......and I've got my flame suit on for all you fockers that will try flaming me for A) my Clippers and B)Linkin Park - Jay Z cd. I don't care, caus you can't take away my buzz or the fact that my clippers have a better record than the lakers!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Damn jdogg you got it made. so we gonna go buy that shit or what??

Kilrtoy
    Your not one of those firemen that were partying on the job and got busted are you.....

jdogginla
    do the CLIPPERS EVER WIN?
    Ahhhhhh the clippers look to be turning the corner! I've waited along time for this. The season is still young but we have a young talented squad that can shoot the $hit out of the ball!

jdogginla
    Your not one of those firemen that were partying on the job and got busted are you.....
    Hahahah.....nope. I work in the entertainment biz. Management side for now...making moves though my friend, making moves!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Da boat Da boat lets get it

jdogginla
    Da boat Da boat lets get it
    I can only buy so many things at once......LOL. I just got rid of the BMW so I could buy a new rig to tow the new boat. Not too mention I have to finish the remodel of my house, plus buy one more investment property by the end of the year! I can only put aside soo much, LOL! I WILL be out on the water in my own boat by March though.

Eliminator 4 Life
    What are you getting for a tow rig. Screw the investment property lets buy a party house in Havasu we can keep the shadow

Dr. Eagle
    Naw, I think he's an airline pilot... :2purples:

jdogginla
    What are you getting for a tow rig. Screw the investment property lets buy a party house in Havasu we can keep the shadow
    What I want isn't really practical, I know(Caddy EXT).........but I keep trying to convince myself I can add Brembo Brake kit and alot of other goodies that will help, So I'll probably end up with F250 Crew Cab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast