Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Factory Navigation Conversion

Ivan Dan
    A few months back a couple of you guys mentioned you could convert my stock navigation system on my 2004 Infiniti G35 so I can play regular DVD's through it. Who can help? How much? When can you do it?
    Thanks in advance!

riverbound
    call Robert At Al&Eds in Ontario (909)481-8411

Ivan Dan
    call Robert At Al&Eds in Ontario (909)481-8411
    Thanks I will call him tomorrow! Isn't this the store you work at? Any idea what this will cost me?

riverbound
    Thanks I will call him tomorrow! Isn't this the store you work at? Any idea what this will cost me?
    Im not in the shop anymore, I still do some stuff on the side for them, but Im not in there on a day to day basis. I dont remember the pricing, but let Robert know you are form ***boat and he will take care of you.

phebus
    I talked to Bill about getting some speakers for my boat, and he set me up with Robert. As he said, Robert will take care of you. ***boat deal is a real deal with him, not just a marketing ploy. Thanks Bill.

riverbound
    Glad you are happy. Phebus
    Even though I'm not in the shop The guys there know to take care of ***boaters. We do quite a bit of work for board members and know how fast our reputation could get ruined by treating someone poorly. So any ***boaters get preferencial treatment.

Ivan Dan
    Im not in the shop anymore, I still do some stuff on the side for them, but Im not in there on a day to day basis. I dont remember the pricing, but let Robert know you are form ***boat and he will take care of you.
    Thanks! Robert is doing some research for me now.

ROZ
    Chances are that Evo22 has the note on the conversion... Worth a PM to him..

Ivan Dan
    Chances are that Evo22 has the note on the conversion... Worth a PM to him..
    Beat ya to it....but thanks again ROZ

Rubths
    I would be interested to know if the same can be done with my vehicle. I just purchased a 02 Honda Odyessee Navigator so it has the Navi screen in the dash. It also has the Audiovox dvd & vhs players with drop down screen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast