Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHY IS IT ALWAYs ......OUR FAULT ???

Liberator TJ1984
    TORONTO, Ontario (AP) -- Canadian officials, seeking to make sense of another fatal shooting in what has been a record year for gun-related deaths, said Tuesday that along with a host of social ills, part of the problem stemmed from what they said was the United States exporting its violence.
    This kinda crap pisses me off to NO End

hoolign
    TORONTO, Ontario (AP) -- Canadian officials, seeking to make sense of another fatal shooting in what has been a record year for gun-related deaths, said Tuesday that along with a host of social ills, part of the problem stemmed from what they said was the United States exporting its violence.
    Seems pretty self explanitory

NOTALENT
    Yeah...because they dont have minds of there own. FOCKIN CANADIANS!!!! :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
    Hey, we don't have much to export these days... violence is a growth industry... :skull: :crossx: :220v:

mike37
    what is the connection to the U.S.
    how is it our fault ??

GHT
    Maybe they should continue to look to France as their role model. They never have violence / riots...... Actually France probably blames us too... :yuk: ... F*ck the French Canadians... The rest are cool....

hoolign
    Maybe they should continue to look to France as their role model. They never have violence / riots...... Actually France probably blames us too... :yuk: ... F*ck the French Canadians... The rest are cool....
    I dont think it's the french Canadians, it's more Ontario bitching because New York crime is so close. The french Canadians are to busy learning to shave their armpits to worry about shooting each other.

GHT
    I dont think it's the french Canadians, it's more Ontario bitching because New York crime is so close. The french Canadians are to busy learning to shave their armpits to worry about shooting each other.
    Makes sense.... But aren't they a LITTLE difficult? :argue: Always bitchin'?

hoolign
    Makes sense.... But aren't they a LITTLE difficult? :argue: Always bitchin'?
    I just wish they would pay their debt and seporate!. they want to be an independant country..so be it!

hoolign
    Yeah...because they dont have minds of there own. FOCKIN CANADIANS!!!! :crossx:
    did you type that before..or after you puked?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast