Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has the hook up on TV's for the vehicle

Eliminator 4 Life
    I just want the best price for the biggest and best unit I can mount to the roof of a crew cab 2004 duramax..tv/dvd??

ROZ
    Don't get too big a screen back there. It gets way to fricken brite

Eliminator 4 Life
    You got a point I want one unit and Im sure it doesnt get to big do you got one?

Jordy
    Don't get too big a screen back there. It gets way to fricken brite
    PartyCat has that 19" fold down, or something close to that. It's frickin huge. You can be behind the truck, look through the back window (and tint) and see it clear as day.
    My in dash one isn't bad, it's the one in the visor that is really bright.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I had a in dash before but I would catch myself watching while I was driving to Havasu not good

ROZ
    PartyCat has that 19" fold down, or something close to that. It's frickin huge. You can be behind the truck, look through the back window (and tint) and see it clear as day.
    I heard you can see Jenna Jamison 3 car lengths back...lol

Jordy
    I heard you can see Jenna Jamison 3 car lengths back...lol
    I've got pictures:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=8233&stc=1

FLOJO
    we have two 7 in monitors (savs) cut into the headrests with a visualoic dvd player with wireless headsets. i wouldnt do the fm mod for the stereo, id try to get a direct connection thru an aux. output. we have an fm mod and have nothing but problems. i hope that helps out.

riverbound
    There are different levels of quality, It is going to depend on what quality and how much you want to spend. We have done work for plenty of board members. Just let me know what brand or how much you are looking to spend and we will figure out what system will work best for you.
    the vizualogic are one of the best on the market but also one of the priciest. I put the SAVV in my tahoe because IMO they are the best bang for the buck, You get a good quality monitor theyhave a good picture the headrest look like the factory ones and they are realativley inexpensive. If there is a certain brand you are looking for let me know We carry many different brands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12