Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SD Present Delivery on Friday

BarryMac
    Hey All,
    Just talked with Big_Gunz_, because of scheduling conflicts he and I are going have to meet up on Friday at Noon instead of tomorrow, I will be delivering to him three Large Garbage size Bags full of your donated Toys. Thanks to all of you for participating in the Toy Drive, we will be putting a smile on lots of Kids this Holiday Season, that makes it all worth it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...28DSC01328.JPG
    Thanks again to all of my newest friends, you guys rock...
    gjb (Barry)

Big_Gunz_
    I would like to thank gjb and everyone who participating in the Toy Drive. We do a program every year called "Adopt a School" in which we give toys to all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders at a school. It's a big hit for the kids and the community. With all your help, we may be able to extend the gifts more kids then we thought.
    Thanks again,
    Malcolm (Big_Gunz_)

tamalewagon
    I would like to thank gjb and everyone who participating in the Toy Drive. We do a program every year called "Adopt a School" in which we give toys to all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders at a school. It's a big hit for the kids and the community. With all your help, we may be able to extend the gifts more kids then we thought.
    Thanks again,
    Malcolm (Big_Gunz_)
    Malcolm...Unfortunately, I had to miss the get together due to the flu. I did buy a present for the toy drive and I wanted it to go specifically to the "***boaters" toy drive. Where are you guys meeting up?

BarryMac
    Malcolm...Unfortunately, I had to miss the get together due to the flu. I did buy a present for the toy drive and I wanted it to go specifically to the "***boaters" toy drive. Where are you guys meeting up?
    Hey Scott, it's gjb in cognito (check the Sandbar forum, I said I'm oughta here for my 3,000th post, kinda an early April Fools so play along if you like). I am meeting Malcolm at the San Marcos Sub Station tomorrow at noon, it would be really cool if you could meet up with us, It would be cool to meet you and be great to add your gift to the pile. I wish that I could have met up with you during the week but I have had some very long days at the office and there just wasn't anytime.

tamalewagon
    Hey Scott, it's gjb in cognito (check the Sandbar forum, I said I'm oughta here for my 3,000th post, kinda an early April Fools so play along if you like). I am meeting Malcolm at the San Marcos Sub Station tomorrow at noon, it would be really cool if you could meet up with us, It would be cool to meet you and be great to add your gift to the pile. I wish that I could have met up with you during the week but I have had some very long days at the office and there just wasn't anytime.
    I didn't get to play along very well...I didn't see this one in time! Oops. Anywho...I know the feeling, been swamped myself. I've got two loans closing today, so afraid I won't be able to make it up that way. I took the gifts down to my church this morning. I would like to hook up with you guys when the silly season calms down a bit. You had mentioned that another SD ***boaters get together might take place closer to us and a possible trip in April? When you get a sec. shoot me some details. Thanks Barry.

RiverDave
    I just want to make sure the dartboard made it in that bag of goodies.. I set it down when I walked into the bar becuase I started talking to people, and I can't remember if I ever gave it to the right person or not?
    RD

Mandelon
    RD I put the dartboard into the big gift can. It was on the raffle table and we figured that probably wasnt' the right place.

BarryMac
    I just want to make sure the dartboard made it in that bag of goodies.. I set it down when I walked into the bar becuase I started talking to people, and I can't remember if I ever gave it to the right person or not?
    RD
    Yeah thanks man, my daughters have been having a blast with it.
    J/K, it is in the bag, I packed them up last night...
    Lunch Tuesday???

RiverDave
    Yeah thanks man, my daughters have been having a blast with it.
    J/K, it is in the bag, I packed them up last night...
    Lunch Tuesday???
    Tuesday it is..
    RD

BarryMac
    Update:
    I dropped off the toys this afternoon to Big_Gunz_ and his Boys, what an awesome guy he is, his partners were totally cool as well. I got a few pictures but my camera died, I will post them up tonight after the camera is charged.
    Thanks again to everyone, we donated between 50 and 60 toys to the program, some child is going to wake up Christmas morning and have something under the tree because of your generosity.
    Best Regards too all and Merry Christmas.
    gjb (Barry)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast