Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Change...

NOTALENT
    Ok, so what I'm getting out of it is that they are utilizing a more efficient DST by changing the times for turning the clock in spring an d fall making DST longer, saving more energy? Not really changing time for California, but the whole country.
    Yeah..thats the jist of it.... Im sure it has something to do with spending more money as well... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I thought I heard that Cali was going to elliminate the time change also.

NOTALENT
    I thought I heard that Cali was going to elliminate the time change also.
    Thats what I heard...but like I said...that damn Telephone Game...came into play... :rollside:

SummerBreeze
    If this time change thingie has an effect on our habbits (when we go to bed)do you think it has changed how often we hump??
    Just something I was thinking about

GHT
    Seems to be a lot of people hearing a bunch of different stories.... Guess I'll wait and see when it happens...
    I heard California is going to have a massive earthquake, break off of main land U.S. float 400 miles West then they are going to change their time zone back 2 more hours. That's how I heard the story...

hoolign
    As of 2007 California is supposed to change the time. I think only 3 states opted to keep daylight savings time. Due to the fact of them feeling that we have no lifes once we get off work at 5pm its dark etc...probably to help the emonomy pick up a little in the people spending more money areas... :rollside:
    It also may have something to do with red chickens being able to sing better with peanut butter labels on thier wings ?? but then again..that's just what I heard

NOTALENT
    It also may have something to do with red chickens being able to sing better with peanut butter labels on thier wings ?? but then again..that's just what I heard
    haha...how in they hell you thought that up...I dunno.... :rollside:

dmontzsta
    So AZ has been right all along?
    The clippers lost to the kings by 17? daaaayum!

Forkin' Crazy
    haha...how in they hell you thought that up...I dunno.... :rollside:
    I'm not so sure I want to know!!!!

AZKC
    So AZ has been right all along?
    AZ sucks :crossx: We do everything wrong :skull:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast