Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: naci

boatslayer
    ight who has plans to head up to naci next year

dicudmore
    I do if V-bottoms count

shadow
    I do if V-bottoms count
    Dan we are forsure going to make a trip or two there this year.My Bro owns 15 acres there with some of it beach front.Been saying for the past 2 seasons i'm gonna make it.This year forsure.Framer 1 also lives out there as well as Mike37 & Boatslayer. Hopefully we can all get together.

BoatFloating
    Dan we are forsure going to make a trip or two there this year.My Bro owns 15 acres there with some of it beach front.Been saying for the past 2 seasons i'm gonna make it.This year forsure.Framer 1 also lives out there as well as Mike37.Hopefully we can all get together.
    Let us know we love that lake. Need to know where to stay????? since motorhome will be in Havasu....

jackpunx
    I go up there all year..I have a bunch of friends that live on the ranch up there. One of them has his own dock.. so we are pretty set up..Anytime you guys are ready.. Im in

shadow
    Let us know we love that lake. Need to know where to stay????? since motorhome will be in Havasu....
    Rocky,you can stay at my Bros property along with anyone else that wants to go.He's got cooking and showering set up but not sleeping for everyone.
    He's got a huge chunk of private propety right on the water so we can sleep in boats,trucks,tents,on the beach.theres room for a shit load of vehicles people and boats.He keeps telling me to come out and bring some friends.

shadow
    Mark,i know you go there quite a bit I was counting on you being there as well.

jackpunx
    Mark,i know you go there quite a bit I was counting on you being there as well.
    you kidding ... You think I would let you go up there alone :smile:

boatslayer
    yea every one counts , but yea we should have an hb get together or some thing ,since shadows bro has some property

shadow
    you kidding ... You think I would let you go up there alone :smile:
    We should get everyone together and pick a date and bring a huge group up.
    Fill the narrows with ***boaters.could be alot of fun,DeathRow and Parker Allstars road trip. :rollside:

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast