Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good thing...

Jbb
    Todays genius had that concrete wall to cushion the blow......after running thru a pane of glass (http://media.big-boys.com/files06/paneglass.wmv)

Todays genius had that concrete wall to cushion the blow......after running thru a pane of glass (http://media.big-boys.com/files06/paneglass.wmv)
    It's hard for me to believe there are morons like this out there. :hammerhea

ColeTR1
    ThatÂ’s the new thing F the tattoo scars are in!! Branding, Cutting you name it.

Mandelon
    No Mercy = No brains... :yuk: :boxed:

jdf
    now who would want scars for a tatt...buy the way i have been burned and have 55% of my body scared and it suck's but hey it was a accident ....you want too see???

Mighty Thor
    It's hard for me to believe there are morons like this out there. :hammerhea
    The frightning part is that moron has a driver's liscense and can vote and procreate faster than a rat.

Tahiti350
    Every scar tells a story, his says " I'm an idiot, Darwin awards here I come!!" :220v:
    THIS IS OUR FUTURE!!!! Today's young adults need our help, either that or a good ass whooping :boxingguy, to get their lives straight.
    If this was my kid we would be headed out to the garage to "discuss" his motivation for this bullsh!t...:hammerhea
    GaryB> Tahtiti 350

Wet Dream
    If this was my kid we would be headed out to the garage to "discuss" his motivation for this bullsh!t.
    Idiots like that don't have fathers.

Tahiti350
    I would prefer to say they don't have DAD's.
    It takes less than a minute to be a father, but it takes a lifetime to be a Dad.
    GaryB> Tahiti350

BarryMac
    What a moron, what the hell is with kids today, they seem to be lacking in the brain department... :hammer2:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast