Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Man With The Right Tools And Knows How To Use Them

a catered life
    HELP MEMBER IN DISTRESS
    i knew that would get you in here you horny dog!!!!!
    HB member needs some serious help i feel very violated and forced to preform weird sex acts (well I'm not complaining about that part)
    calling any electrician in the high desert area palmdale, lancaster, santa clarita. we are getting a teppe set in our bunghole we need a security light on the garage. there is already electricity outside with a switch there just need a minor work done. we have the light already. some butthole company told us $250 yesterday :jawdrop: (i cater for a living and dont know much about elecrtic stuff except if you screw with it it hurts alot) we just want to put a lil light on the boat for security reasons not recreate the suns effect. i am calling on my hb family HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    jetboat Rich may know someone out that way..

NashvilleBound
    Got a good boater/electrical friend just outside of Hemet. How close is that to you?

JetBoatRich
    I could help
    Willie, she is right I may know someone
    Buy a light and lets install it, if you have power already out there! Call me later I am sure we could work something out next lunch at Coach's is on you :supp:

a catered life
    cool didnt even think about rich!!!!1 how stupid of me
    hey rich i will call you or see you on saturday at get together
    cassandra was wondering when do you have time to install a light? she said your gone all week and at coachs on saturday and sunday are we suppose to be squeezed in between a few sierras nevada and hot wings :sqeyes: lol lmao

a catered life
    Got a good boater/electrical friend just outside of Hemet. How close is that to you?
    thanks nash to far

a catered life
    thanks vee dont know why i didnt call him first

MRS FLYIN VEE
    thanks vee dont know why i didnt call him first
    LOL!! .

Unforgiven
    HELP MEMBER IN DISTRESS
    i knew that would get you in here you horny dog!!!!!
    HB member needs some serious help i feel very violated and forced to preform weird sex acts (well I'm not complaining about that part)
    calling any electrician in the high desert area palmdale, lancaster, santa clarita. we are getting a teppe set in our bunghole we need a security light on the garage. there is already electricity outside with a switch there just need a minor work done. we have the light already. some butthole company told us $250 yesterday :jawdrop: (i cater for a living and dont know much about elecrtic stuff except if you screw with it it hurts alot) we just want to put a lil light on the boat for security reasons not recreate the suns effect. i am calling on my hb family HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hammer2:
    I can come do the install for you...but at a price ...I want bunny166, in2inmx,
    mrs frenchie,mrs kilrtoy (Yvonne) and for dessert....HER454...

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey is that your boat over at prime marine???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast