Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About Dogs

Hallett19
    My girlfriend is in the process of getting a dog, so we went to the shelter in pasadena and checked some out. Lots of pit bull mixes, a great little border collie mix who I am hell of fond of, she is just like Froggystyle's dog whom I had a small affair within the last few years. There is another dog, a 4 month old Brindle/Pit Bull mix. What she is looking for is a dog who is mellow and loving, easy to go in the car, to the river, on a hike, run, etc. Thanks for any help.

Captain Dan
    My girlfriend is in the process of getting a dog, so we went to the shelter in pasadena and checked some out. Lots of pit bull mixes, a great little border collie mix who I am hell of fond of, she is just like Froggystyle's dog whom I had a small affair within the last few years. There is another dog, a 4 month old Brindle/Pit Bull mix. What she is looking for is a dog who is mellow and loving, easy to go in the car, to the river, on a hike, run, etc. Thanks for any help.
    :2purples: :2purples:

topless
    I'd say the Border Collie mix...........but my question here is what kind of affair did you have with Froggystyle's dog?????? LMAO :supp: :supp:

RiverOtter
    Be aware of getting (I know I'll get flammed for this) pit bull looking dogs. If an insurance appraiser shows at your house and sees the dog. Say goodbye to your HO insurance. I know I know pit bulls are just a gentle as a kitten .... but underwriters don't believe all that crap. JMHO

Mrs. Restless22
    Most insurance companies will accept a Pitbull as long as its a mix of something else that is mellow. For instance Lab, or Collie, whatever it is.
    Dont let the Pits scare you away, they put those dogs through some tolerance tests before they are willing to put them up for adoption. If you can find a Pit/Retriever mix those are awesome dogs, and usually very good looking.
    Good Luck!!

hoolign
    I'm not sure Wes would want you telling people you two had an affair!
    I' would be very carefull getting bulls from the pound because you wont be able to trace the blood line very easy, if they came from a violent line you might be the recipient of a mean dog. alot of bulls are treated mean so they live up to their notorious rep, unfortunate but true. Just becuase it is frindley at the pound does'nt mean it's a good dog, Collies have a good temperment and are extereml smart that would be my choice if getting from the pound!
    P.S. did you buy that oilwell yet? Fair trade on the 20 bucks iIspent on your movie, I have watched a few times..The lesbo scene is still the best part!

Ziggy
    Our pup is a Shepard and we believe Pit mix---she's the biggest attn W hore and as docile as they come. She's great at the river, or in the dunes, loves car rides and only wants to go along, no matter where we go. You can usually tell the aggressive ones when in their pens, we've saved both our dogs from the pound.....imo the only way to get a pet.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Roxy_2-med.jpg

RiverOtter
    I had a friend with a pit. Dog had NO fat just muscle!! Threw it in the lake. Couldn't swim. Sank. Kinda funny. Maybe just a real dumb one too.

Mrs. Restless22
    Our pup is a Shepard and we believe Pit mix---she's the biggest attn W hore and as docile as they come. She's great at the river, or in the dunes, loves car rides and only wants to go along, no matter where we go. You can usually tell the aggressive ones when in their pens, we've saved both our dogs from the pound.....imo the only way to get a pet.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Roxy_2-med.jpg
    Zig she is a cutie!!

Ziggy
    Zig she is a cutie!!
    Thanks..we love her to death and she just gives it right back.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast