Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jetfest 2005

Devilman
    It might be a little early, but I gotta find out about camping and boating arrangements for Jetfest. Tried to do a little research here first, but it's all mostly old info. Any help would be appreciated because I gots to get my boat wet down there this year!! I'll be a cherry, but I believe I'll have plenty of people willing to give a fellow jetter some guideance!! Thank you in advance!

mrgoslow
    jetfest is always on labor day weekend on lake corpus christi which is actually between orange grove and mathis tx. there is a motel in orange grove, there are cabanas and motel rooms on the lake @ fiesta marina which is a 1-5 minute ride depending on the urgency of the trip to sunrise beach where the event is held. sunrise beach has full hookups available and camping if you like but no rooms to rent. fiesta marina and sunrise beach both have mathis phone numbers.
    outta be a big and rich time.
    btw. isnt edna where footloose was filmed?

Liberator TJ1984
    M.S. if ya spent more time on your motor , we could hit the lake this weekend :wink: might actually put mine in the Water...supposed to be Nice?

mrgoslow
    there nothing wrong with the motor as it sits. going on vacation next week to MO & IL but that roller cam gonna be nice

Devilman
    As far as Footloose is concerned, it wasn't filmed in any Texas town. It was filmed in several different towns in Utah.(I was curious so I checked out www.imdb.com) That site there you can look up any movie you want and see trivia and crap like that. I had to make sure, in case I meet anybody down the road and they bring that "Footloose" crap to the table, I gotta be prepared ya know!

mrgoslow
    hey, i was just forkin with you. my sister in law is from edna and i like to harrass her every now and then. forgive the comment and come to jetfest.

Devilman
    Mr.Goslow, hey man, no problem! We pretty laid back heah in Deadna!!!
    We too busy either watchen paint dry, or my personal favorite since I moved here, listening to the Coke machine run!! I'm doing all I can to get my ducks in a row now so when it starts getting close, I'll have a lot of the extra planning done already. Where are you from and, if you don't mind my asking, what's your wife's name or sister-in-law's name? Reason I ask, my wife has been here all her life so she might know her or her family. You know how it is with small towns!! Talk to you more later. You got me curious now!!

Taylorman
    I will try to attend Jetfest next year. Count me in.

Shark In The Pond
    During Plowmans this yr. spoke with a few that had just came back from JetFest and I'm thinking about dragging mine all the way down next yr. ?

OldFaithful Squirter
    JET FEST 2005 - Yall come join in the Jettin !!!!!
    As mentioned yes it is always on Labor Day Weekend and will continue to be every year so spread the word to all hot boaters to mark their calenders, put in for vacation time, and come and meet up with us on Sept. 3rd, 4th, and 5th for one again another fine weekend of Hot Boats, Cold Beer, and Plenty of Bikini's ( my personal favorite ) We will organize the chopper this year to get some better photo's and such for further enjoyment from all whom attends. So keep talking it up and who know's maybe will we see the editor of Hot Boat there this year if we can bend his hear!!! Hope to see you all and till then we will Jet'Cha Later!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast