Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Done posting (for a while)

Things around here have been stale. You can only beat Hanson to within inches of his life so many times. Not only has You Te sucked the Man Batter out of Hanson, he has sucked the life out of these forums with his useless posts. You win You Te. You have proven yourself to be the biaaaaaaaaaatch of all biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches. With your wit and personality and infinite knowledge of................................................ ..................... who the hell knows what, we bow to you. Congratulations on all your achievements. I am particularly impressed by the ..................................... oh you don't have any. Well, that doesn't matter because you can always lay claim to the fact that you............................................... ................... Well, you have done nothing. Fear not, you will always be able to say that you............................................... ..................... well, you haven't done squat. But hey, nobody can ever take away that .................................................. ..........Shit, you really haven't done anything notable.
    You still win!!

Squirtin Thunder
    Quitter !!!!

You Te
    Ah Tony,
    Don't go away mad, just go away. How can a nobody like me fuuuck up the board.
    I know you're a little up tight because Hanson kicked your ass with the monkey photo ( I'm still laughing).
    I'm sure you will still be here incognito, you are to much of a smart ass to go away.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    Things around here have been stale. You can only beat Hanson to within inches of his life so many times. Not only has You Te sucked the Man Batter out of Hanson, he has sucked the life out of these forums with his useless posts. You win You Te. You have proven yourself to be the biaaaaaaaaaatch of all biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches. With your wit and personality and infinite knowledge of................................................ ..................... who the hell knows what, we bow to you. Congratulations on all your achievements. I am particularly impressed by the ..................................... oh you don't have any. Well, that doesn't matter because you can always lay claim to the fact that you............................................... ................... Well, you have done nothing. Fear not, you will always be able to say that you............................................... ..................... well, you haven't done squat. But hey, nobody can ever take away that .................................................. ..........Shit, you really haven't done anything notable.
    You still win!!
    Guru this is just starting son, don't go away yet!..............( . )( . )........ :hammerhea

I'm done posting here too for awhile.
    prolly a couple hours at least.

Kim Hanson
    I see he don't like pussy either!..........( . )( . ).......... :2purples:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/72guru14.jpg

bottom feeder
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/72guru14.jpg[/QUOTE]
    Looks more like he caught your Fricking hairless cat you forgot to bring in from the -40 temps. And is bringing it back to you :yuk:

Kim Hanson
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/72guru14.jpg
    Looks more like he caught your Fricking hairless cat you forgot to bring in from the -40 temps. And is bringing it back to you :yuk:[/QUOTE]
    Look at that cat, he sucked it white! Get it right!............( . )( . )...... :hammerhea
    Off to bed , see you freaks in the " AM " , or " PM " ..Does it matter though...later boys! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

bottom feeder
    Naw still looks freezer burnt

lucky
    guru- is it true - I thought you where practicing to be a runner - ya know staying in it for miles at a time - don't tell us your happy being a 1/4 miler - dam things are alot more fun when they last a long time - stay in the throttle and try to keep up !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast