Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hump Day ***boaters.....

MAINEVENT
    Morning Focks.....

barbigrl
    Cool....You feel like crap...how come were hearing you say that more and more lately...??? :idea:
    I have been sick all week nerd!!! :cry:

76ANTHONY
    :idea: :idea: :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Im just curious...you have been hungover quite a bit lately....no reason to say hurtfull things... Now tell me how you really feel... :crossx:

barbigrl
    Im just curious...you have been hungover quite a bit lately....no reason to say hurtfull things... Now tell me how you really feel... :crossx:
    lol...your the rockstar!!! I have been drowning myself in Nyquil everynight and passing out at 8:00 pm!!

NOTALENT
    lol...your the rockstar!!! I have been drowning myself in Nyquil everynight and passing out at 8:00 pm!!
    Ouch...I see now how your getting your hangovers... :rollside: I have been using Codine....talk about waking up feeling like shit... :cry:

Do F150's Float?
    Mmmmmmm nyquil...that's good stuff. I drank a bottle of cheap champagne (again...) last night. Didja know the strawberry variety tastes like strawberry soda!? It's fan-freakin-tastic!!!!

riverbound
    Good Morning HB hope you are all doing good. Looks like mother nature put a little damper on my plans today We were planniing on going to the dunes today and do some riding. but the biatch decided today would be a good day for rain
    but at least it gives me an excuse to lay in bed all day and watch cartoons
    How is everyone?

NOTALENT
    Good Morning HB hope you are all doing good. Looks like mother nature put a little damper on my plans today We were planniing on going to the dunes today and do some riding. but the biatch decided today would be a good day for rain
    but at least it gives me an excuse to lay in bed all day and watch cartoons
    How is everyone?
    Had to rub it in huh focker... :rollside: Besided the its the best time to ride when it rains...

76ANTHONY
    Mmmmmmm nyquil...that's good stuff. I drank a bottle of cheap champagne (again...) last night. Didja know the strawberry variety tastes like strawberry soda!? It's fan-freakin-tastic!!!!
    so let me get this striaght and cut to the chase, your gonna keep drinkin cheap crap and getting hangovers, correct? :crossx: get some of the good stuff you baller

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast