Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hump Day ***boaters.....

riverbound
    Had to rub it in huh focker... :rollside: Besided the its the best time to ride when it rains...
    normally it is....but I have my kids. and theyare just getting over being sick. and we just got them a pw50 so the rain isn't the best time to teach them how to ride.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hi Bill Kean.

NOTALENT
    normally it is....but I have my kids. and theyare just getting over being sick. and we just got them a pw50 so the rain isn't the best time to teach them how to ride.
    Thats awesome...I remember getting my first 50...went full speed in the backyard hit the burm and ended up sliding under a trailer... and then I went through the fence... :rollside:

riverbound
    Hi Bill Kean.
    Herro Rinda Becker

76ANTHONY
    Herro Rinda Becker
    are you at site 9? thats where the aliens landed in 72

riverbound
    Thats awesome...I remember getting my first 50...went full speed in the backyard hit the burm and ended up sliding under a trailer... and then I went through the fence... :rollside:
    well let's hope the same doesn't happen here.....or I'm gonna be in deep shiat with their mom.
    the bike has the training wheel set up and I had then leave all the restrictors in.......for now.

Do F150's Float?
    so let me get this striaght and cut to the chase, your gonna keep drinkin cheap crap and getting hangovers, correct? :crossx: get some of the good stuff you baller
    No see, that's just the thing!!! i don't get hangovers from that sh*t! everyone else does though, so they don't drink it!!! It's really the perfect plan i tell ya - for $5-$10 (depending on how drunk i wanna get @ $2.50/bottle) i can get totally wasted, not have anyone drink my booze, and wake up hangover free!!!!!!!

76ANTHONY
    No see, that's just the thing!!! i don't get hangovers from that sh*t! everyone else does though, so they don't drink it!!! It's really the perfect plan i tell ya - for $5-$10 (depending on how drunk i wanna get @ $2.50/bottle) i can get totally wasted, not have anyone drink my booze, and wake up hangover free!!!!!!!
    ahhhhh, i see know, so what kinda cheap 2.50 bottle can i get you drunk with? it will have a little pill in it but it will dissolve.... oh and cheer up ..

Do F150's Float?
    ahhhhh, i see know, so what kinda cheap 2.50 bottle can i get you drunk with? it will have a little pill in it but it will dissolve.... oh and cheer up ..
    If you spend the extra $2.50 for a second bottle, you won't need the pills, lmao... Besides, champagne makes me bubbly!!!! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    I like humping.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast