Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Happy Hump Day ***boaters.....

NOTALENT
    If you spend the extra $2.50 for a second bottle, you won't need the pills, lmao... Besides, champagne makes me bubbly!!!! :rollside:
    are u talking about boones farm.....???

76ANTHONY
    If you spend the extra $2.50 for a second bottle, you won't need the pills, lmao... Besides, champagne makes me bubbly!!!! :rollside:
    woooohooooo 5 bucks plus gas money and i gets me a honey

76ANTHONY
    I like humping.
    :crossx: gee imagine that...

Do F150's Float?
    are u talking about boones farm.....???
    Nooooo Andre champange! $2.50 @ rite aid (which happens to be within walking distance from my house....coincidence, or divine intervention??? :idea: )
    woooohooooo 5 bucks plus gas money and i gets me a honey
    Not so sure on the "honey" thing...more like a chick passed out on the floor...which is probably your definition of honey anyways... :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Nooooo Andre champange! $2.50 @ rite aid (which happens to be within walking distance from my house....coincidence, or divine intervention??? :idea: )
    Not so sure on the "honey" thing...more like a chick passed out on the floor...which is probably your definition of honey anyways... :crossx:
    haha...ahhh yes...ANDRE...I still have 2 bottles in my fridge...haha...yup your a cheap date.. :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    haha...ahhh yes...ANDRE...I still have 2 bottles in my fridge...haha...yup your a cheap date.. :crossx:
    I never denied that

76ANTHONY
    nah, im spendin the 2.50 and gettin a bubbly f-150, more fun to watch... :crossx:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345