Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Card For Everybody...

MsDrmr
    Well I am great with kids, I think you could fit right in, I tuck them in bed, rub their backs, bake cookies, all kinds of fun stuff,,you'd enjoy being one of the kids in my house...so are we still on for 9 then?
    Oh hell, bring the mrs too, she can be one of the kids as well, but you have to stay in seperate rooms :messedup:

RiverOtter
    Oh hell, bring the mrs too, she can be one of the kids as well, but you have to stay in seperate rooms :messedup:
    She's waaaaaaaaaay more grown up than I am. Course that's not saying much :notam:

MsDrmr
    She's waaaaaaaaaay more grown up than I am. Course that's not saying much :notam:
    well than, she may want to help run the day care...
    but if your goal is to leave her behind, go ahead, I'll help ya grow up, then send ya back to her in a few years

RiverOtter
    well than, she may want to help run the day care...
    but if your goal is to leave her behind, go ahead, I'll help ya grow up, then send ya back to her in a few years
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: Not sure I want to grow up.....

MsDrmr
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: Not sure I want to grow up.....
    ohhhh thats so cute your gonna be my "peter pan" and my house can be your ""never never land"" i am so excited. :wink:

RiverOtter
    ohhhh thats so cute your gonna be my "pete pan" and my house can be your ""never never land"" i am so excited. :wink:
    I it's not suppost to sound :devil: But it does sound :devil:

MsDrmr
    I it's not suppost to sound :devil: But it does sound :devil:
    of course it sounds :devil: thats why it sounds fun...although you are over 18 are you not?????

RiverOtter
    of course it sounds :devil: thats why it sounds fun...although you are over 18 are you not?????
    :notam: Please....

MsDrmr
    :notam: Please....
    well you look so young...I have to make sure your not an officer posing as a young boy to trap me

RiverOtter
    well you look so young...I have to make sure your not an officer posing as a young boy to trap me
    No that right there if funny!! http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/i...llinglaugh.gif

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast