Thread: V-Trap boats??? Anyone???

bigq
    I saw a F250 on the freeway this mornig with a sticker in the window that said V-Trap performance boats and the plates said V Trap. Has anyone heard of these boats?

al cole'holic
    I saw a F250 on the freeway this mornig with a sticker in the window that said V-Trap performance boats and the plates said V Trap. Has anyone heard of these boats?
    ...I think it's a sister of Scarab...

bigq
    just curious if it is a design reference. I found a Wellcraft v-trap, but don't know if it is the same.
    Wellcraft V trap (http://www.boat-world.com/boatads/184124129.html)
    Opps it says "Wells craft" not Wellcraft :hammerhea

al cole'holic
    just curious if it is a design reference. I found a Wellcraft v-trap, but don't know if it is the same.
    ..maybe its a custom job

dirty old man
    I think this is the marti wells - wellscraft - (not wellcraft) ski race boat. Its his own unique design, don't know how many there are. This is the same boat that someone put two blown small blocks in, and it is very, very fast

Sweet Addiction
    Kinda Pricey.

bigq
    I was thinking since the license plate on the truck said V Trap he might have been the owner of the company and have production out in the 909/951 area.
    The link I have looks like it is from Wells not wellcraft, my mistake. Does say V Trap though.

bordsmnj
    here's a link to one that's for sale. i've seen two of these boats up close once and very breifly. they left a lasting impression. these i think are built to kick ass .Period.
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/0/72207180.htm

bigq
    Thats the same one I found. I am curious about the bottom, guess I'll keep looking on the net.