Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where'd it go?????

BarryMac
    It was no normal hard on, it broke out of my pants. Not wood, it was steel.
    Well what the hell was it that would give you a hard-on that a cat couldn't scratch???

78Eliminator
    HELL NO, I said I wouldnt be caught dead wearing one..but I did say that I didnt see anything wrong with melting down the gold or using the diamond again. :hammer2:
    Why not get rid of them, and find a new one? Personally, I like to get rid of all evidence like it never happened. I guess I am just a sentamental fella, and a real softy.

78Eliminator
    Well what the hell was it that would give you a hard-on that a cat couldn't scratch???
    A link to a bunch of pics of some young girl. She looked 18, but try telling the judge that!!!!! :hammerhea

Her454
    Why not get rid of them, and find a new one? Personally, I like to get rid of all evidence like it never happened. I guess I am just a sentamental fella, and a real softy.
    The only reason I did not get rid of my first husbands ring was because I thought my daughter would want it one day.
    I threw the second one off the Lake Comanche Bridge, where I wish I could have thrown him too. Next best thing.
    In different situations tho I dont see anything wrong with it. Up to the wearer I guess.

78Eliminator
    The only reason I did not get rid of my first husbands ring was because I thought my daughter would want it one day.
    I threw the second one off the Lake Comanche Bridge, where I wish I could have thrown him too. Next best thing.
    In different situations tho I dont see anything wrong with it. Up to the wearer I guess.
    Why did't you throw that ring to Justin so I could have cashed it in for beer money and drugs?
    Errrrrrr, uhhhhhhh, I mean college tuition.

Her454
    Why did't you throw that ring to Justin so I could have cashed it in for beer money and drugs?
    I needed that sick satisfaction that giving it to you for self destruction would not have provided me. Now when I drive my boat under the Comanche Bridge I cant help but smile.

Sweet Addiction
    Dude, who is your new sweetheart, you may wanna elaborate if you expect us too help you... :hammerhea
    Guess I missed out also.

rrrr
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........

78Eliminator
    I needed that sick satisfaction that giving it to you for self destruction would not have provided me.
    Ok mom.

Her454
    Ok mom.
    Take that back Justin ...... I am already feeling OLD today......... :cry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast