Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where'd it go?????

So far there's three now that have reposted a link another moderator removed once.
    Take em down right now or adios to you for awhile.
    You put this website in jeopardy every time you pull this crap. Not screwing around any more on this subject with you guys.

Her454
    Geeeee guys as much as I just love to look at that stuff its better over at Barneys or elsewhere. I do NOT want this site shut down. It will cause me serious emotional issues. Not to mention the health issues involved. ***boat was down once for over 3 days and I ended up with breathing problems and thought I was having a heart attack from lack of gossip, drama and sick and twisted posts from people like 78 & Blown.
    PLEASE DONT RUIN THAT FOR ME AND PUT MY HEALTH IN JEAPORDY!
    Besides, your really pissing the Mods off. :rollside:

repo man
    we can still pm this quality stuff like the terra reid pics. :devil:

Greaser
    All I gots to say is DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN :hammer2:

OGShocker
    So far there's three now that have reposted a link another moderator removed once.
    You put this website in jeopardy every time you pull this crap. Not screwing around any more on this subject with you guys.
    Three cheers to you Mike!
    PS, I got my new mufflers! Thanks!!!

TRIMM MANN
    Actually..myself, as one who complained about the link 1)make a very nice living in the adult entertainment production and retail business and do not take any underage shiat lightly no matter what the light of it is 2) like to bust the balls of the moderators for stupid shit 3) do not complain one bit about the wildness of the 'Scru 4) do not care about engine noise as nothing gives me a bigger stiffy, and 5) listen to Leykis on a daily basis.
    Leykis is my professor...... listening to him now

NashvilleBound
    Hey Junior, I dont who pee'd in your cheerios but I think some of the avatars on this site are just as bad as the link....and they are posted where everyone can see them. As well, we are in an industry where WAY more than what was posted is previlant. Besides, its a link..its called CHOICE....we all have it....or at least are supposed to. I took my post down as requested...I dont want you having a stroke or something. This site has been on a downhill slide for two years....the rules keep getting longer and the users keep going away. Go rain on someone elses parade.
    Now these are just my thoughts...am I allowed to post these?

HammerDown
    Anyone who take's it upon themselves and re post ANYTHING a Moderator deletes will be banned from this Forum!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234