Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 3501looserlane...

Sleek-Jet
    If you're going to talk shit no here, at least have the balls to keep the thread up.
    It's like amateur night around here...

Jordy
    He's having second thoughts now that I know for sure who it is.
    Come on AMC-NUT, sack up. Don't be a pussy and hide behind a name. Besides, I thought you left. That's what you said yesterday. Now you're back. Guess that makes you a liar, a pussy, and a stalker. That's something to be proud of, chump. :squiggle: :notam:

Jordy
    I've always thought you were a fornicating son of a bitch.
    You forgot:
    Love, Tom Brown.

Jordy
    I would liked to have debated the last thread. I hope we are talking about the same thread......
    This guy has started 2 threads today, both direct shots at me, while hiding behind the fake screen name.
    The first thread was the "Blowers versus Engagement Rings" which he deleted. Kind of a stupid thread really, as he was just talking out of his ass.
    The second thread was "Can JordanPaulk kick my butt?" which he also deleted. That thread was brought on because of a PM I sent him with his real name and all of his information.
    The guy is a pussy ass troll who has to hide behind fake names. I don't live that far away from him. If he has a problem, he seems to know where to find me.

3105charteroak
    He's having second thoughts now that I know for sure who it is.
    Come on AMC-NUT, sack up. Don't be a pussy and hide behind a name. Besides, I thought you left. That's what you said yesterday. Now you're back. Guess that makes you a liar, a pussy, and a stalker. That's something to be proud of, chump. :squiggle: :notam:
    you talkin' to me? what you have to ask yourself is who told me about your pathetic girl problems and how pathetic they are. i got six pm's daring me to post something about your engagement ring fiasco. however i was nice and removed the post so you didn't feel any smaller than you already do. did little boy get his feelings hurt? i don't even know when all the ring crap went down and i probably wasn't on the board when it did so that shows you how many people are tired of you!

Jordy
    you talkin' to me? what you have to ask yourself is who told me about your pathetic girl problems and how pathetic they are. i got six pm's daring me to post something about your engagement ring fiasco. however i was nice and removed the post so you didn't feel any smaller than you already do. did little boy get his feelings hurt? i don't even know when all the ring crap went down and i probably wasn't on the board when it did so that shows you how many people are tired of you!
    Whatever you say Ryan Bailey the pussy.
    Funny thing, there was no fiasco. You're just a waste of time who won't be here very long. Speaking of little boys, you're the one hiding behind the fake name you pussy.
    Did I mention you're a big fuc king pussy to have to hide??? I could care less where you get any of your information, as it's obviously not up to date you big fu cking pussy.
    You know where to find me. I don't think you have the balls. You've already proven that Ryan Bailey, the biggest f ucking PUSSY on the boards. :crossx:

Tom Brown
    This thread is starting to have some real potential.

Debbolas
    got any popcorn?

Jordy
    got any popcorn?
    It's not going to last that long but here you go:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=8287&stc=1

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    dam whats going on here, the sand is in my eyes :boxingguy

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast