Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My Still A**hole Neighbor......

topless
    So last night, I went out to give my sick horse some bute. I had her blanketed and took it off to brush her and put it on our common fence. When I went back outside to get the blanket, it was gone!!!! This morning, I was out giving her medicine again and saw the asshole. I asked him where my blanket was and he went into a rage telling me how much the fence cost. (what a joke!!!!) He did give it back but accompamied by this stupid letter. Now remember this is the neighbor who killed my other neighbors goat and took the collar off the goat and put it on his dog so that they could see it. What a dick. :hammerhea :hammerhea
    Dear ******
    Please understand the taxes on the driveway are paid by R.H Waldt. Your right to pass has been revoked as per dangerous activity, possible illegal activity and damage to our property has already occurred! This will be notorized and your right to passage has been REVOKED!! (Any Automobile, Feed Trucks, Trailers, Shoers, Foot Traffic, Equestrian Traffic, Illicit Activities, Loitering, Etc...) All violators will be PROSECUTED to the full extent of the law.
    Yours Truly,
    R.H. Waldt

Mrs CP 19
    Anything you can report him to code enforcement or animal services for ?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what an asshole. wtf is his problem. :burningm:

Jordy
    illegal activity??? Do tell!!!

Mardonzi
    How about access easement issues?? My mom's neighbor tried to do the same thing, but being as they had been accessing thier property on this road for a period of time, the local planning and zoning board ruled against the A$$hole.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we should get a fund going so we can buy Topless a couple video camaras that she could put up facing his house and get his ass for something.

THOR
    we should get a fund going so we can buy Topless a couple video camaras that she could put up facing his house and get his ass for something.
    I agree with this method. Either that, or just kick his a$$ for being a prick and a goat killer.

Mandelon
    It sounds like you cross his property to access yours...? If it is a dedicated easement it can be revoked. Check your deed or with your title insurance company.

dicudmore
    what a dick.........

topless
    He hates life in general I think. I did report him for having too many horses after he reported my renter for having an extra dog that she rescued. The city gave us 30 days to find a new home for her. She is now in a new home ..........I wish asshole would find a new home. :220v:

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast