Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Boat Insurance gotten that bad....

SCUBA STEVE
    Where progressive insurance wont insure my 21' open bow. Well they will but for a maximum value of 26k with the trailer.
    I know my boat isnt a dcb, but I think a 2003 21' Aftershock skier is worth more the 26k. (I know I owe more then 26k) Jet drive with a Marine power 502, 415hp stock.
    They said the speed & hp was fine but could not insure it the boat & trailer at 40k.
    My current insurance is One Beacon insurance group some one exess refered me too , $744/year. Kind of pricey in my books. With 300k liability. I dont even think 300k in liabilty is enough these days. :burningm:
    I am going to call AAA and see what they say, any other suggestions?

Kilrtoy
    Damn that is alot bro. I pay only 366 a year and its a SHOCKWAVE WITH THRU HULL EXHUAST

Boat Loan Guy
    Try these guys 951-280-9999
    They do most of the boats I finance and there rates are very good.

SCUBA STEVE
    Damn that is alot bro. I pay only 366 a year and its a SHOCKWAVE WITH THRU HULL EXHUAST
    Well give up the spot tight ass! :wink: :220v:

SCUBA STEVE
    Try these guys 951-280-9999
    They do most of the boats I finance and there rates are very good.
    Calling now! Thanks

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Steve, call Jason (LOL) and find out who we have. I know we pay less than $500/yr and its the same boat except for the i/o vs. jet.
    I will find out who we are insured thru and let ya know since Jason is not very good at returning phone calls. Are you still waiting for one since August??
    xoxox

IN2MX
    AAA is the bomb brutha.....We have similar boats so you are looking at approx. 400-450 a year.....They are awesome when it comes to customer service and making a claim, no hassle......The only thing they get a little weird about is if you say you primarily use in Havasu / Colorado river. It is up to the underwriters discretion on whether they will cover you if you use it in Havasu. I told them I go to havasu 3 times a year and primarily use it at Pine Flat Lake and Castaic, and they had no problem with that. The underwriter approved me to use the boat in Havasu, and they have no idea that I primarily use it there.
    GO WITH AAA.

nodigg
    I don't know about your particular boat Steve but I just got a quote from Allstate for a 2005 Magic deckboat with a 525 for a little over a thousand a year. (At $100,000 replacement value). My Cheetah is still around $800/year. I think I will call whoever gets refferred here and get comps too.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    AAA is the bomb brutha.....We have similar boats so you are looking at approx. 400-450 a year.....They are awesome when it comes to customer service and making a claim, no hassle......The only thing they get a little weird about is if you say you primarily use in Havasu / Colorado river. It is up to the underwriters discretion on whether they will cover you if you use it in Havasu. I told them I go to havasu 3 times a year and primarily use it at Pine Flat Lake and Castaic, and they had no problem with that. The underwriter approved me to use the boat in Havasu, and they have no idea that I primarily use it there.
    GO WITH AAA.
    I am a AAA underwriter and now that I know you tricked me, you are in trouble. :sqeyes:
    Just kidding!

Mrs. Restless22
    I am a AAA underwriter and now that I know you tricked me, you are in trouble. :sqeyes:
    Just kidding!
    Hey girl! I am a AAA sales agent! To bad our Congress werent combines...we could party together

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast