Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new years

upsman105
    Uh-oh. ummmmmmmmmmm....
    Hey aren't you supposed to stick by your fellow UPS'ers.
    Yeah I want to stick right by you in your house for New Years, can i bring the wife and kid too.

upsman105
    And by the way what are you delivering, I can't afford a home, and a house in Havasu, and a boat?

MsDrmr
    Yeah I want to stick right by you in your house for New Years, can i bring the wife and kid too.
    yeah me too, I am sure ya dont' mind 1/2 of ***boat at your house for a painting party,, not much can happen (just ask Frenchie what happens when you have too many peep in the house)

Mrs CP 19
    We will be at the river (north of Needles) but not in Havazoo.

voodoomedman
    And by the way what are you delivering, I can't afford a home, and a house in Havasu, and a boat?
    You kill me man. There is nothing in the house yet. Just closed escrow today. It will be a work weekend. With a drinking stop on New Years of course. I'm not delivering. I'm a computer tech for the moment but I'm not a Teamster so you make more money then me. My wife is a surgical nurse and I am extremely smart with our money. That is how we afford it. Besides you can't fool me. I saw your threads about supercharging your boat and I saw pics of you vette.

upsman105
    You kill me man. There is nothing in the house yet. Just closed escrow today. It will be a work weekend. With a drinking stop on New Years of course. I'm not delivering. I'm a computer tech for the moment but I'm not a Teamster so you make more money then me. My wife is a surgical nurse and I am extremely smart with our money. That is how we afford it. Besides you can't fool me. I saw your threads about supercharging your boat and I saw pics of you vette.
    I'm not a teamster either, AZ is a right to work state, and next to the U.S. Govt. the teamsters is the most crooked organization I know. And by the way I don't think I can get a supercharge to fit in my boat.

voodoomedman
    I'm not a teamster either, AZ is a right to work state, and next to the U.S. Govt. the teamsters is the most crooked organization I know. And by the way I don't think I can get a supercharge to fit in my boat.
    Wow holy crap. I thought all drivers were teamsters. Well at least most are. I am going to have to agree with you though. I hope you still get paid well though. I'm sure you do otherwise your screenname wouldn't be upsman105. But I hated when I started out having to pay twice my hourly pay a month when I was a Christmas hire and didn't have any rights. Even after permanent I never saw any benefits.

voodoomedman
    yeah me too, I am sure ya dont' mind 1/2 of ***boat at your house for a painting party,, not much can happen (just ask Frenchie what happens when you have too many peep in the house)
    Exactly, I saw the halloween pics. I wouldn't mind having a hangout or something one day but no huge parties. Especially with nothing in the house and with the wife pregnant.

upsman105
    Just like the govt. they are a necessary evil, they were good when they started but they have gotten so corrupt, and out of control, eventually something is going to have to give. Just like this govt. although I noticed you were changing the subject.

voodoomedman
    Just like the govt. they are a necessary evil, they were good when they started but they have gotten so corrupt, and out of control, eventually something is going to have to give. Just like this govt. although I noticed you were changing the subject.
    I agree. Was good but I don't think they do much is this day and age. Way to powerful. 97 is a great example. What did I change the subject on??????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast