Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grinch Cartoon

voodoomedman
    Who else likes that thing. I still love to watch it every year. I can't wait until the kid is old enough to watch it with me.

revndave
    Just got done watching it with my boy

MsDrmr
    well SOB I did not even know it was on, not only do the mr and I love the cartoon, we have grinch (full body) puppet that we use as our tree top every year...It's adorable. I will post a pic of it for yal tomarrow

switchin'addiction
    I love it, that is one of the things that remind me of my childhood Christmas memories

voodoomedman
    well SOB I did not even know it was on, not only do the mr and I love the cartoon, we have grinch (full body) puppet that we use as our tree top every year...It's adorable. I will post a pic of it for yal tomarrow
    Sorry I should have posted that it was coming on. Since I can remember the only year I missed it on tv was like 2 or 3 years ago. I have got to go get it on tape just in case. The Jim Carrey movie was pretty cool too. I love the song. "rotten banana with a greasy black peel" Do post that pic. That sound cool.

MsDrmr
    Sorry I should have posted that it was coming on. Since I can remember the only year I missed it on tv was like 2 or 3 years ago. I have got to go get it on tape just in case. The Jim Carrey movie was pretty cool too. I love the song. "rotten banana with a greasy black peel" Do post that pic. That sound cool.
    Oh I will, too dark in the room now to take the pic, digital camera here does not take good pics in the dark (even with the flash) so when the sun comes up I'll take the pic and post it...we love it and the kids eat it up that the grinch is our best decoration on the tree (and at the top none the less)

voodoomedman
    Just watched it with the youngest. She just turned 4 so its really the first time any of it really made sense. She didn't say one word during the whole show. Thats a feat in itself, shes a little chatter box most of the time.
    Forensic awwww. I want my kid so badly. March 15th come damnit.

MsDrmr
    awwww. I want my kid so badly. March 15th come damnit.
    OH MY GOSH CONGRATS,,,,HOW EXCITING. My little one was born on 12/06/03 just in time for x-mas,,I was so excited to have a x-mas baby, made x-mas far more special and has ever since he came into my life

voodoomedman
    OH MY GOSH CONGRATS,,,,HOW EXCITING. My little one was born on 12/06/03 just in time for x-mas,,I was so excited to have a x-mas baby, made x-mas far more special and has ever since he came into my life
    We misscarried our first or we would be due at the end of the month or early jan I think. I would have to say that is the toughest thing we've ever dealt with. Thanks for the congrats. We are so excited and it is the most amazing thing. The baby is going crazy in there. It's like watching popcorn pop in a bag. I am so in love with this child already. I can't wait to meet him/her. Thanks for the congrats.

MsDrmr
    We misscarried our first or we would be due at the end of the month or early jan I think. I would have to say that is the toughest thing we've ever dealt with. Thanks for the congrats. We are so excited and it is the most amazing thing. The baby is going crazy in there. It's like watching popcorn pop in a bag. I am so in love with this child already. I can't wait to meet him/her. Thanks for the congrats.
    I am sorry, I lost two children, had a rough time with my son, and was finally blessed with his arrival,, a few weeks after his birth, I was told I could never have any more children, I was devistated. I am greatful for my son, but sometimes still long to have the feeling of a life growing inside me,, kicking and turing and rollin around....I wish you and your mrs the best.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast