Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grinch Cartoon

voodoomedman
    I am sorry, I lost two children, had a rough time with my son, and was finally blessed with his arrival,, a few weeks after his birth, I was told I could never have any more children, I was devistated. I am greatful for my son, but sometimes still long to have the feeling of a life growing inside me,, kicking and turing and rollin around....I wish you and your mrs the best.
    Sorry for your loss. I definately know how hard it was for you. I can only imagine how it is to actually have the baby in you (not that I would want to do the birth part). I love to just watch my wife. Out of nowhere she will pull up her shirt and start staring at her belly. She can feel the baby and likes to watch the bumps in her belly. She just stares and I swear it's the most cutest thing ever. I'm sure your boy is a major blessing to you and I'm very happy for you that you have him.

revndave
    awwww. I want my kid so badly. March 15th come damnit.
    My wife is due April 6

voodoomedman
    My wife is due April 6
    congrats. your right where I'm at. Just can't wait anymore.

MsDrmr
    Sorry for your loss. I definately know how hard it was for you. I can only imagine how it is to actually have the baby in you (not that I would want to do the birth part). I love to just watch my wife. Out of nowhere she will pull up her shirt and start staring at her belly. She can feel the baby and likes to watch the bumps in her belly. She just stares and I swear it's the most cutest thing ever. I'm sure your boy is a major blessing to you and I'm very happy for you that you have him.
    thank you, not only was I blessed with a beautiful, healthy son, but a wonderful one as well. He as written beautiful poetry, has a heart of gold, it's possible that maybe you have read some of the posts I have put on here about my son wantig to take 1/2 his allowance since Oct and buy gifts for children that would otherwise have no x-mas, how he tries to rescue all the animals that have been abandond (sp) and has taught my step son with downs syndrom how to swim. He is a gift of God for sure

voodoomedman
    thank you, not only was I blessed with a beautiful, healthy son, but a wonderful one as well. He as written beautiful poetry, has a heart of gold, it's possible that maybe you have read some of the posts I have put on here about my son wantig to take 1/2 his allowance since Oct and buy gifts for children that would otherwise have no x-mas, how he tries to rescue all the animals that have been abandond (sp) and has taught my step son with downs syndrom how to swim. He is a gift of God for sure

Have faith in God and God will have faith in you.

MsDrmr

Have faith in God and God will have faith in you.
    you said it. I may never have more kids of my own, but I am thankful for what I have, and think someday (in the far off future) I will be a wonderful grandmother.

voodoomedman
    you said it. I may never have more kids of my own, but I am thankful for what I have, and think someday (in the far off future) I will be a wonderful grandmother.

MsDrmr

keep us posted on the pregnancy, I would enjoy hearing updates here and there from you.
    My son used to get the hickups 2-4 times a day, that was fun, has yours gotten them yet?

voodoomedman
    keep us posted on the pregnancy, I would enjoy hearing updates here and there from you.
    My son used to get the hickups 2-4 times a day, that was fun, has yours gotten them yet?
    I'm not sure. Last I heard it was no. Unfortunately I work during the day and my wife works at night. Sucks for now but we want it that way when the baby is born so that way we raise the child and not a babysitter.

voodoomedman
    My mother-in-law bought us this great book that tells us everyday exactly what is going on in the development cycle. First thing I do every day is read it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast