Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grinch Cartoon

MsDrmr
    My mother-in-law bought us this great book that tells us everyday exactly what is going on in the development cycle. First thing I do every day is read it.
    your gonna be such a wonderful daddy, they devolop so quickly inutero, it seems if you blink, you miss something

voodoomedman
    your gonna be such a wonderful daddy, they devolop so quickly inutero, it seems if you blink, you miss something
    Thank you very much. I hope to be. I'm going to try my damndest that's for sure. The first five and a half months were quick because we were at the river and in Jamaica and... but then winter came and we slowed down and time slowed down. Now it is agonizing. I tell the baby everynight "I can't wait to meet you"

MsDrmr
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DSC01043.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DSC01042.JPG
    Just like I promised,,here is a pic of the grinch in his rightful place

Starloans
    Who else likes that thing. I still love to watch it every year. I can't wait until the kid is old enough to watch it with me.
    Saw it on TV last night. I bought the video a couple of years ago. I can drink a 6 pack and lmao everytime I watch it. I love the little dog Max. The GF thinks its rather odd that a 40 year old man can get that much entertainment out of that show.

Dribble

voodoomedman
    great pics..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123