Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And the verdict is....

126driver
    I get to keep the boat and tools and trailer! The Evil Empire made a power play for my shit but Good prevailed in the end, after 5 hours of joyful conversation around a huge conference table. :boxingguy I had to make some concessions, pay some dough, but at least I get to keep my stuff. And, last night, several hours after the deal was done, I picked up my boy and dog with my new hot, blonde girlfriend and my ex got to see the new team. :supp: Done and done.

Kindsvater Flat
    I get to keep the boat and tools and trailer! The Evil Empire made a power play for my shit but Good prevailed in the end, after 5 hours of joyful conversation around a huge conference table. :boxingguy I had to make some concessions, pay some dough, but at least I get to keep my stuff. And, last night, several hours after the deal was done, I picked up my boy and dog with my new hot, blonde girlfriend and my ex got to see the new team. :supp: Done and done.
    Good job Jim!!!!! But I have one question....... Are you using the same hot blonde girlfriend each time or you just get the one that isn't working that night?
    Glad you get to keep you shit!! Is your son with you now for good?

Stab-n-Steer
    Driver,
    Congrats! Been there, done that... Does this mean we will see you at the races next year?
    S&S

Congrats Jim,
    Plan on making the trip to Needles for some shake down drinking & helping me get my junk running.
    Happy to here everbody made it thtough the storm.
    Morg

Jordy
    Congrats Jim.
    Now we need to get together for a celebration beer or 10.

126driver
    Good job Jim!!!!! But I have one question....... Are you using the same hot blonde girlfriend each time or you just get the one that isn't working that night?
    Glad you get to keep you shit!! Is your son with you now for good?
    LMFAO! Now see, that right there is some funny shit. But you'll never know...I don't kiss and tell. :rollside:
    I have two boys and was awarded joint custody but I only get them every other weekend right now...
    "Jim" - all you guys are a bunch of funny mofos - I hope you crack yourselves up. Yeah S&S - I hope to be back racing next year. And Jordy, a beer or ten sounds about right...btw you need to hear the voice mail you left me at night after Firebird

Congrats Jim, glad things worked out for you well. :smile:

eraser
    congrats dude, I know your pain. Its good to see someone come out on top and through to the other side.

So what does the ex Mrs Jim Anderson think of the future ex Mrs Jim Anderson?

FlatStupid
    So what does the ex Mrs Jim Anderson think of the future ex Mrs Jim Anderson?NICE!!! I just wanna know what the rest of the circus midgets are doin! Long live the KING!
    :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast