Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visit with Racecar.Hotshoe & Melissa

Jen
    I went to see them last night, Mark is up and around, casts on both arms, he looks exhausted! I don't think he has left Melissa's side. Melissa is able to talk now, and dispite some serious injuries the girl still had the occasional a smile on her face. She is still in the ICU. Seems they will have a long road to recovery, but they are strong and have family around them. I am going back Sunday, and hopefully by then Melissa will be in a regular room and able to see her kids. Mark is hanging in there and is greatful for all the well wishes. I printed one of the other threads and he got to read it. I will continue to print all the wishes and make sure Melissa gets them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I am glad to here their spirits are up and she seems to be doing better.. our thoughts and prayers are still with you both for a speedy recovery. :smile:

Mrs.Racer277
    Thank you so much for the update. They are in our thoughts and prayers.

HCS
    Good news to here that things are looking better.
    Best wishes.

JetBoatRich
    Thanks for going to see them and giving us an update. Let us know how she is doing Sunday, let them both know we are praying for a speedy and complete recovery

dmontzsta
    Good to hear things are on the up. I pray that they are both on the speedy road to recovery and that we can once again have our friend back posting with us.

BarryMac
    Thanks for the update Jen, let them know that there entire HB Family is thinking of them and praying that they have a speedya nd complete recovery...
    gjb

bunny 166
    Thank you Jen for filling us in...this has to be so hard on their family and those poor kids...Thinking of them and sending good wishes... :clover: :clover:

FRENCHIE
    we are ging down next weekend with Goldi and Phatt Matt to stay in Palm desert at our condo....so we will prob try to see them also!!!

topless
    Thanks for the update. The will stay in my prayers as well. I heard of a fund yesterday .....I can't find it now because I've been dealing with asshole neighbors. Never the less, Let them know we are all praying for them and wishing them the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast