Thread: Toy hauler...

AvengerBabe
    I'm looking for a used toy hauler over 23'... Anyone have one that they are thinking of selling or a place where I might find a good deal on one? Any help would be appreciated!!!! :rollside:

bear down
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...opic=32504&hl=
    Not 23' but 21'...Let me know if you're interested.
    P.S. 11'9" Cargo Space.
    I'm looking for a used toy hauler over 23'... Anyone have one that they are thinking of selling or a place where I might find a good deal on one? Any help would be appreciated!!!! :rollside:

Gerard
    call HavasuCig. He has a 30' weekend warrior that has only a 200 miles traveling on it. it is mint.
    Chris 760-717-4898 (HavasuCig)

ROZ
    Hey, get ahold of RUBTHS... I think they're selling theirs cheap for a quick sale...

AvengerBabe
    Thanks everyone for your help! We are looking for something smallish though. :squiggle: We only need 23' or a little bit longer than that. We are hoping to get something for $8-10K.

BarryMac
    Hey AB, what really going on?
    Check this, was cruising RRL and saw a Toy Hauler may be a little big but I figured I'd show you the link anyhow. It is a little more than you say you want to spend and it is longer and rommier, looks like he's askin 15K
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...;f=15;t=000144
    If you need it towed out let me know, I'd be happy to give you and MA a hand...
    gjb

AvengerBabe
    Hey AB, what really going on?
    Check this, was cruising RRL and saw a Toy Hauler may be a little big but I figured I'd show you the link anyhow. It is a little more than you say you want to spend and it is longer and rommier, looks like he's askin 15K
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...;f=15;t=000144
    If you need it towed out let me know, I'd be happy to give you and MA a hand...
    gjb
    Thanks for keeping an eye out GJB! It's a little bit more than what we wanted to spend-- i think we'll have to get something a bit older. Anyway, thanks again. Will have that price quote on the monte carlo for you tomorrow!