Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Texas Hot Boat Association (WTHBA) New Web Site

Ol Yeller
    Howdy,
    We decided to band together and promote our boating addiction here in West Texas. Better web site to follow soon, c'mon and sign our guestbook. Happy Rooster Trails!
    --Wade
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/wond...ade/index.html

berk
    sorry need more bandwidth, i cant wait more than 4 seconds for a page to load.

TexasJet
    Must be fixed now, loaded in .025 sec.

Shark In The Pond
    How funny .... I thought and still in the planning for another boat club here in Lubbbock and one of the names I was thinking about WAS West Tx. Hot Boat BUT I'm staying away from the H.B.name ? I have been talking with Carreraboat in New Mexico and we both had chapters with Extreme Boats . Now trying to go out on our own with a new club and chapter here . WE need to keep in touch since you are not far from us and have some get togethers ,ever drive to lake Alan Henry ?

Ol Yeller
    How funny .... I thought and still in the planning for another boat club here in Lubbbock and one of the names I was thinking about WAS West Tx. Hot Boat BUT I'm staying away from the H.B.name ? I have been talking with Carreraboat in New Mexico and we both had chapters with Extreme Boats . Now trying to go out on our own with a new club and chapter here . WE need to keep in touch since you are not far from us and have some get togethers ,ever drive to lake Alan Henry ?
    Havn't been there yet. Mostly boat on Lake Nasworthy. Twin Buttes Resavoir has be filling up by 1 foot per day since the rains in early Nov. We're hoping to have some heavy spring rains and bring this huge resourse back from it's 10 year + nap. We will have to get together for sure.
    -Wade

Shark In The Pond
    Havn't been there yet. Mostly boat on Lake Nasworthy. Twin Buttes Resavoir has be filling up by 1 foot per day since the rains in early Nov. We're hoping to have some heavy spring rains and bring this huge resourse back from it's 10 year + nap. We will have to get together for sure.
    -Wade
    Will keep in touch on this with ya .

bakerjet
    whats alan henry like? i live in artesia been thinking about the drive, is it worth it?

Shark In The Pond
    whats alan henry like? i live in artesia been thinking about the drive, is it worth it?
    It is a very nice lake ,if you ever been to P.K. its alot like that but smaller . If you ever come over give me a shout ? Alan Henry has a web site you can check out ?

Ol Yeller
    It is a very nice lake ,if you ever been to P.K. its alot like that but smaller . If you ever come over give me a shout ? Alan Henry has a web site you can check out ?
    What's that web address?

Shark In The Pond
    What's that web address?
    alanhenry.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast