Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Texas Hot Boat Association

Ol Yeller
    Howdy,
    We decided to band together and promote our boating addiction here in West Texas. Better web site to follow soon, c'mon and sign our guestbook. Happy Rooster Trails!
    --Wade
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/wond...ade/index.html

Ol Yeller
    Howdy,
    We decided to band together and promote our boating addiction here in West Texas. Better web site to follow soon, c'mon and sign our guestbook. Happy Rooster Trails!
    --Wade
    works now...................................

Ol Yeller
    visit us.................

Ol Yeller
    Hey everybody,
    The forming of this club has been powerful. We are hearing from clubs and folks all over the US wanting information on our lacal area. We have even met a new friend from Southern California who was born here in San Angelo in 1950 and is family friends of the Nasworthys' who our local lake is named after. We have also heard from clubs close by who are interested in combining get togethers at each other's lakes/rivers. Check our site often as we will post new information as it becomes available. Email me pics of your boats and outings and I will post them on our site. I am still shooting for TP5. Maybe I can get some folks here to make the trip with me. As it stands now Ol yeller's 455 is back on the stand and going to get the whole low compression/ oil blowing crap taken care of once and for all! I'll do it myself this time. As they say: If you want it done right.............you know the rest. Happy Rooster trails and Merry Christmas.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Hey yall all need to be sure and mark your calenders for July 4th Weekend for LIQUID HOT RODS BOAT FEST 2005 in Del Rio Texas on Lake Amistad- keep in touch with Borderline Crazy (Steve) for more info on this years event
    And you all need to come join us this year at JET FEST 2005 on Labor Day weekend September 3rd-5th on Lake Corpus Christi we are shooting to have over a hundred hot boats attend this year!!! At Sunrise Beach in Mathis Texas area. You can ask Joey these are two events you do not want to miss for sure!!!! Looking forward to it, till then we will Jet'Cha Later. thanks

lghtnin33
    Hey Ol Yeller, checked out the site and it looks really nice. It's about time someone started giving us west texas folks some credit in the boating world.I will sure be a supporter of the site. Maybe if word got out there could be a big photo shoot of some of west texas' hot boats all lined up, beached at the horse shoe. laters!

Liberator TJ1984
    Definately will try harder this year to make it out and hook up with you guys, looks Good !
    Gopherrr

Sundance
    Liberator, that is a Great loooking hot rod. Does anyone know if there are any events planned in the Lubbock, San Angelo or Amirillo area planned in the near future? Del Rio is a long boat ride from New Mexico, especially if the Rio Grande is low.
    Thanks,
    Sundance :chi:

Shark In The Pond
    Liberator, that is a Great loooking hot rod. Does anyone know if there are any events planned in the Lubbock, San Angelo or Amirillo area planned in the near future? Del Rio is a long boat ride from New Mexico, especially if the Rio Grande is low.
    Thanks,
    Sundance :chi:
    I'm here in Lubbock and boat at A.H. I'm working with Carreraboat to bring N.M. and West Tx. together ( SouthWest Lake Rods coming soon! ) I hope to talk some of the peeps from West Tx. Hot Boat Association to come here to Alan Henry this summer if so we could have some N.M. , W.T.H.B.A. , S.W. LakeRods meet in the middle here for some fun .....anyone think so ?

carreraboat
    Shark and i are planning a memorial day run to ute to get everyone together kinda get west texas and new mexico get together it,s all about equal distance for everyone to ute lake me know what you think we are going to do a radar run you know the whole shootin match i can point everyone in the right direction for either camp sites or hotels

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast