Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird computer problem...help!

IN2-IN2MX
    Ok, my computer is doing something very strange. Under MY PICTURES I have a bunch of folders with different events. The newest folder is all screwy. It is where I put all the Catalina and Yardhouse pics from this past weekend, plus my birthday and Miami trip pictures.
    For some reason when I look at the folder's thumbnails it shows a different pic for the name than it shows. But when I click on the thumbnail it brings up the correct pic that corresponds to that name. For example, the thumbnail will show a pic of Catalina but it is titled "My Birthday 03" and when I click to enlarge the pic it shows an enlarged pic of my birthday! WTF! Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks!

bunny 166
    computer lame over here, hun...sorry!

IN2-IN2MX
    computer lame over here, hun...sorry!
    me tooooooo

Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks!
    yes its focked up.

Kilrtoy
    Oh no your in trouble, QUICK give your computer to me and run

do you have anti-virus software installed, updated current and running? If not you may have picked up something bad.
    do you have anti spyware programs installed, updated and using them regularly?
    if yes to all of the above I'd try rebooting. sometimes they just go wacko and need a reboot. I've never had what you describe happen though. I'm somewhat of a puter tard. on the techy side anyway.

Kindsvater Flat
    do you have anti-virus software installed, updated current and running? If not you may have picked up something bad.
    if yes to all of the above I'd try rebooting. sometimes they just go wacko and need a reboot. I've never had what you describe happen though. I'm somewhat of a puter tard. on the techy side anyway.
    Agree with this guy.

Havasu Hangin'
    If you download pics off a camera, and the pic number (file name) is the same as a previously moved, deleted, or renamed pic, sometimes the thumbnail will display the old pic until you refresh it (right click "refresh thumbnail").

dicudmore
    hmmm..... I'd try :hammer2: if all else fails....
    Oh, and I want to see the pics :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
    Um...come again? Not great with computers so I will let Mike handle this.
    Thanks everyone for the advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast