Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ZERO TOLERANCE in HAVASU

Kilrtoy
    So last week leading up to the weekend (04-15/16) starting on friday 04/14, I observed an over abundance of LHCPD. They were stopping every car and citing them.... I have never seen so many cops on the streets. I honestly did not know they even had that many patrol vehicles. This continued all weekend. In the channel I noticed more officers on foot, in golf carts and Quads than I have ever seen before, even holiday weekends. They too were displaying a zero tolerance and scratching cites like halloween candy being passed out....
    What do you think the cause of this is.... :idea:

Biglue
    COuld it be the pressure from the city finally cracking down on all the complaints? Maybe LEO making an early season presence to give us a hint of what we have to look forward to this summer. Could be a good thing.

DCBDaytona
    They're trying to get back to the Havasu of 5 years ago...Way too many damn knuckle heads around these days.

INSman
    Stopping cars for what ?? I did see one pulled over for having passengers in the boat while towing, LEO made them unload into the bed of the p/u and they were on their way.

Biglue
    Stopping cars for what ?? I did see one pulled over for having passengers in the boat while towing, LEO made them unload into the bed of the p/u and they were on their way.
    Isn't that one of dumbest laws there? No riding in a boat in tow but it's alright to ride in a p/u bed. WTF?????
    I remember riding in truck beds here in Cali.

Kilrtoy
    Isn't that one of dumbest laws there? No riding in a boat in tow but it's alright to ride in a p/u bed. WTF?????
    I remember riding in truck beds here in Cali.
    Actually not, think about it..
    the driver cuts to close hits curb boat bounces hard upwards ejects dumb dumb, driver swerves causing boat to violently swing from side to side ejecting dumb dumb, I can go on and on... I know this can happen in the back of the truck also.

Kilrtoy
    I have many idea's as to why, im sure their ticket count went up 300% this weekend...

ClownRoyal
    So last week leading up to the weekend (04-15/16) starting on friday 04/14, I observed an over abundance of LHCPD. They were stopping every car and citing them.... I have never seen so many cops on the streets. I honestly did not know they even had that many patrol vehicles. This continued all weekend. In the channel I noticed more officers on foot, in golf carts and Quads than I have ever seen before, even holiday weekends. They too were displaying a zero tolerance and scratching cites like halloween candy being passed out....
    What do you think the cause of this is.... :idea:
    I noticed the same thing. LEs everywhere. They even had a motorhome parked in back of the dog park where they could rest and take breaks. One thought I had and I may be totally off base but maybe they were cracking down hard last weekend to present the City Council with statistics on all the arrests and tickets they gave out. Thus making a case for more channel restrictions.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I think it's GREAT! Gets people to go to Mohave and Katherines Landing, right Tom? :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    I noticed the same thing. LEs everywhere. They even had a motorhome parked in back of the dog park where they could rest and take breaks. One thought I had and I may be totally off base but maybe they were cracking down hard last weekend to present the City Council with statistics on all the arrests and tickets they gave out. Thus making a case for more channel restrictions.
    EXACTLY......
    they are gonna fix the stats as to what suits a spefic parties needs and them show them in a light to support their specific cause in a shock and awe sense to gain additional support...
    We all know how to fix and make statistics look one way or another.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast