Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 455olds

Taylorman
    Hey Chestah. Post a picture of your valve covers. I may be interested.

SPECTRABRENT
    Spectra75,
    Are you going to Bluewater in June?
    Brent

Chestah Cheetah
    Originally posted by Taylorman:
    Hey Chestah. Post a picture of your valve covers. I may be interested.
    Check here for pics:
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Forum4/HTML/002174.html

Wet Dream
    Build the OLDS!!! Just make sure your oil pan is large and don't run WOT for more than a few seconds.

spectra75
    Brent, I sure hope so. I'm trying to get the spectra into an interior shop. Then I'll put it all back together. I'm trying to get all this sh%t done at the worst time of the year. Everyone, including me, wants their stuff done yesterday!
    spectra75

searssears1
    W&W email me.I had my olds done 2 years ago.And I"ll mail you everything that was done to mine,if you like.

bchbum
    What we did for my olds was braze a pipe nipple on the back of each valve cover & the front of the oil pan , conected with hose . This let the oil drain down faster while under power.

socalaquaholic
    hey old man, get a flattie, just kiddin john Originally posted by wet and wild:
    I am just getting into building my first 455 and what iam hearing by all the feed back is very bad,please if you would, guide me in the right direction.I have a 455 boring out 0.030 over with 10:1 comp/comp3 cam,was told to go with750cfm carb,Can i still run with my stock parts,such as oil pump,gas pump,etc.This boat is a ski boat just being rebuilt and possable more in a diffrent haul.What can i do without to much more money,I am going trough Guy at balboa auto parts to help ,what next, please help before i regret any bad decisions,Please help,just a person trying to get his boat running in good shape for summer.The kids are saying,Dad hurry up!.Help.Block is in shop and parts are ready to machine.Stage 3 cam.
    [This message has been edited by wet and wild (edited April 09, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by wet and wild (edited April 09, 2002).]

wet and wild
    YEA YEA YEA YEA.ONE DAY JIM I WILL SPRAY YOUR AS? ALL OVER THE FNNN LAKE AND LAUGH AT YOU ALL WET AND WILD.JOHNNY.

socalaquaholic
    spray me huh old man ? i have pictures, but for some reason, theyre in shrine form in your living room, Originally posted by wet and wild:
    YEA YEA YEA YEA.ONE DAY JIM I WILL SPRAY YOUR AS? ALL OVER THE FNNN LAKE AND LAUGH AT YOU ALL WET AND WILD.JOHNNY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast